Just put the last few finishing touches on our new webpage

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Wayne,

Site looks good, I just thought of a few questions.

Since you've established a new company, what have you done differently from your previous as far as branding, and marketing are concerned ? Do you think this go-around will yield a better company than your previous one ?

DevilDog

Great looking site. I love the landing page or splash page style of this. Gets attention, has emotional triggers, and supplies the info. that people are looking for.

DevilDog

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, great looking site and I think it will help you bring in work.

I found myself wanting to know what was on the next page of each page...caught my attention.

You need your phone number at the top of the front page and every page after that.

By the way, I've been meaning to say if I haven't said already.
Great name for a company.
It rivals Beyond Clean...but it's kind of an apples to oranges thing.

Great job.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Thanks.

Hoodie, it's not so much a new company. We're back in our old stomping grounds working for many of the same people we did five years ago. The only thing different, really, is our name.

As far as branding last time around, we were 85% repeat and referral. Pretty standard. As O/O's I suppose you could say "we" were the closest thing we had to a brand. People liked us and felt safe with us. Some still ask, "And, how's Gena," even though they've never met.

It's interesting. We were part of an international brand for ten years. It brought us a lot of business. But, when we went independent and started calling everyone in the database to let them know not everyone remembered the business name but almost everyone remembered my name. It just goes to show the role relationships can play in this business.

We're advertising and marketing essentially the same now as before, just not as much of it. The biggest difference is I'm doing most of it now. Last time it was Gena's ball of wax unless something ended up on the honey-do list.

Will it be better than the last one? If you're starting over in an industry you know you're only as limited as the depth of your passion. I think we're still trying to figure out just how deep it is. lol

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
From someone who has changed company names 3 times....it's not easy but if you have a better idea...you should go with it...and I did.

Sometimes the thrill of just the change is worth the pain.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
t's interesting. We were part of an international brand for ten years.

You were a Chem-Dry franchise? :evil:

Site looks good. Is the blue borders on the side purposely suppose to break?.

Albert

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Chem-Dry sucks....yeah....man...they suck.

Carbonate this !!!

They should'nt be allowed in this board......yeah......that's right.

Evil evil evil

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
It's more like a niche, Mikey. We enjoy the lack of competition.

It's not supposed to break apart, Albert, but it can. It looks fine in mine but browsers don't always display things the way you want them to.

Didn't you cut your teeth in CD, too, Brian? lol

bonesheal

Very sharp.

You may want to put your city name into the page title (the part that shows up on the Explorer bar). Having that and carpet cleaning in the title will get you some more lovin' from Google.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom