Just recieved big order from Cobbs

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
So I just received my largest order from cobbs to date. 5 buckets powermax, 2 buckets stain resist powder for extraction, 5 5 gallon jugs of peroxide 5 gallons of grout seal, and 5 gallons of pog. and two uv lights, an expensive one and a cheap one

Buying in quantity really cuts the price down I qualified for the 55 gallon mix and match dynachem products and this was the price savings broken down

Powermax originally 105.95 paid 99.95 savings of $30 total
peroxide originally 57.95 paid 42.95 savings of $75 total
stainresist powder originally $94.95 paid 90.95 savings of 8 total
ultraseal grout seal originally $164.95 paid 142.95 savings of $22\
Pog originally 91.95 paid 82.95 savings of $9

Total savings $144 Plus free shipping what a bargain imo.

Now I have comments on the lights. I have an older light from cobb that had 3 bulbs. I heard he has a new design with one s I wanted to check it out. I also ordered his $39 light to see if it was any good. Here is my findings on using both.

First light his 239 dollar one. I used it in a house that wasn't dark but wasn't super bright. It lit up urine spots very nicely. It is pricey but the best light on the market imo

Now I used the cheaper light. This light didn't expose the spots near as well. The problem was the visible uv light was washing out the spots making it hard to identify them.

Then I grabbed some amber safety glasses, cheap ones from harbor freight. Wow what a difference the glasses made with the cheap light especially. The visible light that was washing out the spots got filtered out and the small light was working amazing good. It is not as powerful as the bigger light so I had to hold it closer, but it was illuminating all the same spots the bigger light had.

Conclusion, if your on a budget, don't hesitate to buy the $39 light, just buy a couple pairs of glasses to go with it. One pair for you and one pair for the customer.

The two lights were not discounted

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Nice. I try to always order enough to get the free shipping but I didn't know until recently about this 55 gallon thing.

Right now that's a bit much product for one order for me but I'll keep it in mind for the future.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Nice. I try to always order enough to get the free shipping but I didn't know until recently about this 55 gallon thing.

Right now that's a bit much product for one order for me but I'll keep it in mind for the future.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

He has a discount at 25 gallons also. The cheapest product he has is peroxide. Order that if you need filler to get that 25 gallon mark. The only downside is that peroxide has an 11 dollar hazard shipping fee that isn't waived.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I have both of his lights as well.

The more expensive light more than a year plus.

The cheaper version 2-3 months now.

The cheaper version will not hold a charge as long as the more pricey one, I have not looked at the battery differences nor the chargers (I have 2 different chargers for both lights), however the cheaper version will hold a charge for 1-2 days if you're lucky, where the pricier one you can go a while w/out needing to recharge. So if you can remember to always charge your batteries every 1-3 days, than the cheaper version is not a bad choice.

Back
Top Bottom