just saying hey

wcc

saw this board up here so i signed up to see what i can learn or show i run a carpet clean bizz in
wisconsin dells going full time this year lol i used to work for national carpet clean doing hotels
which is my special an make good money people like my work an cant believe i do it so good an
fast

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hey Chuck,

Welcome. You aren't too far from me (3 hours isn't much for us up here in Northern MN). A friend of mine owns a performance shop somewhat close to you. He owns Bikeman Performance. He used to do all my race sleds and Personal Water craft when I was racing. Give me a shout someday if you need some help.

Best Wishes,

Mark Saiger

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
wcc said:
saw this board up here so i signed up to see what i can learn or show i run a carpet clean bizz in
wisconsin dells going full time this year lol i used to work for national carpet clean doing hotels
which is my special an make good money people like my work an cant believe i do it so good an
fast

hope you do well in the hotel cleaning game.

i talked to a local dude 8-10 years ago that did that.
(specializing in hotels/motels)

he went all over God's green acre doing the hotel/motel "circuit"

I happened to see him a year or two ago and asked how he was doing.
It was quite apparent he was suffering from "burn out" from the grind of doing hotel/motel chains for so many years.
he shared he was fed up with it all.
all the travel, time away from home and not so great money for the time and costs involved banging out motel rooms .

he was seriously considering getting out of the cleaning biz all together and getting a "real" job

..L.T.A.

CanYouHemiNow

FCC said:
Holy run on sentence Batman.....

Meth? That could explain both the sentence and your super speed.

Oh......and welcome. :lol:
Hey, take it easy on the guy. You don't want to scare him off on his first post. You gotta ease them in slowly so they don't find out what a bunch of maladjusted miscreants make up this board. :p

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
Welcome, glad to see another guy from the midwest. I am sick of all this winter crap
hoping for a speedy spring :lol:

wcc

ya im not here for english an lit im here to talk carpets stains an buiss.
cause really theres nothing funner than pulling hoses an making money!
i have fun working for myself least till tax time lol .

Name
I'm Rick James
FCC said:
Holy run on sentence Batman.....

Meth? That could explain both the sentence and your super speed.

Oh......and welcome. :lol:

I see you met our village idiot. :p Just wait till he has a couple drinks in him. :wink:

Name
I'm Rick James
FCC said:
Just for the record Brent, I only drink about twice a month...........

I do skip over post that are a pain to read quite often though.

think he is a fake though

How do you know any of us even exist? !dork! We could just be matter that is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

:shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom