back
th_Businesscardback.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
no. You can't just throw a good idea out with a crappy card

Ryan

You might want to hire a graphic designer. Most will do a business card front and back for around $75. Just make sure you get someone that went to school for it and not some kid with a lap top.

K

Kabluey

I am pretty set on the front of the card, but the back im not attached to. Thanks for the response/

Ryan

I actually really like the icon on the back.

Your phone # needs to be on the front though.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
ya the blue guy doesn't bring you closer to a copyright issue

K

Kabluey

Ryan said:
I actually really like the icon on the back.

Your phone # needs to be on the front though.

I had the number up front, it didnt have the feel I was going for.

K

Kabluey

Greg Crowley said:
ya the blue guy doesn't bring you closer to a copyright issue

I dont have any copywrite issues, even with that blue guy icon. I appreciate you watching my back legally but i am very sure things will be ok.

I really want to think outside the box with this creation, but not go to overboard. Just wait I have a custom, one of a kind pricing I will post.

K

Kabluey

Kabluey isnt a word that was just made up. Kabluey are blueberries Greg. The movie has nothing to do with blueberries or carpet cleaning. There is no confusion or conflict of interest with Kabluey. Besides the spokes person that will be in the marketing and be included in the image is Luey. A carpet fiber holding a wand and wearing converse shoes. Nothing even close. You also gave me a hard time for this. Said Apply can sue me for it.

th_Picture7.gif

Amazing

Greg. You have extream copywritten. Ya might was to protect it. There was a movie in 08 called extream.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
no luckily mine is so overused it isn't coprwritable. The artwork associated has copyrights to it. and it doesn't infringe on anyone elses

Please help me and point out any infringemnet you may see. I bet none because I don't steal other works and if I shown I am a thief I take corrective action. Now I did just embarrk on a new logo thingy and had over 50 submissions show me one that was stolen

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Getting closer Brent...but tweak it some more.

When you print your cards, get them printed where you can feel your logo...like brail...I'm too burnt to know what it's called now. lol

But that would help it to appear a little higher end.

Print quality is a very important part of your brand.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Try to make the "Kabluey" and the "Carpet Cleaning" stand out just out a bit more from the blue ball or it will get lost. Maybe a lighter blue color for the lettering?

I don't like the blue guy on the back but I do like the idea of where you're going with all this.

You just need to relate it more to "clean" than what it is....it needs to say "clean" somehow.

I would switch the blue fade to left to right on the front and and have the lettering in white on the darker blue area.

On the back...the dark blue writing on the dark blue background gets lost.

The blue paint splotch on the front doesn't fit in.

The Idea is to keep the front animated and keep the back professional.
I would use Parade font on your description lettering.

If you're going to use Kabluey...get rid of the green logo...you are trying to put to much into this...I've had this problem.

You don't have to say everything...just enough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom