Kabluey is about ready for prime time................

K

Kabluey

myKabluey.com should be finished in the coming week or so. The van lettering is about to be ordered. It will be a higher end carpet & upholstery cleaning company, while Go Green will service the lower end of clients which is still a billion dollar a year industry.

Kabluey is still going to be green.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I would like to know why as well.

Kabluey seems like it would be the lower end and Green Clean the higher end.

Just because Kabluey seems more comical and Green Clean is for the wacko Ed Begley types.

I like the name...and it's something people will not want to forget...but they might have a hard time getting it right after not seeing it for 6 months.

"What was the name of that carpet cleaning company? Zowee? Kerplunky? Kaboom? Kawasaki?"

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Kabluey is a blue round headed guy in a movie
b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ_3OvNqHqIb]
I like the name. Reminds of Kabloom Flowers

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
bob vawter said:
[quote="Ken Snow":4qc3c946]infrinfement of what? What the heck is a Kabluey?
KABLUEY...the sound that something makes....

when it blows up....KABLUEY[/quote:4qc3c946]

I gotz some "kablooees"

Picture231.jpg

that pic was from a couple/three years ago.
But i scored a whole sac full of 'em a couple weeks ago.... 8)

1 1/4" diameter X 2.5" long
They make a nice BIG KABLUEY....... :mrgreen:

..L.T.A.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
what do those little suckers COST down there................

when we wuz kids...we would always sneak into Ohio....
ta get the good stuff!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Fooker. I'm glad you live hundreds of miles away. Aholes around me are lighting things off like downtown Bagdad. Happy Fourth.
meAt said:
bob vawter said:
[quote="Ken Snow":jzkkapz2]infrinfement of what? What the heck is a Kabluey?
KABLUEY...the sound that something makes....

when it blows up....KABLUEY

I gotz some "kablooees"

Picture231.jpg

that pic was from a couple/three years ago.
But i scored a whole sac full of 'em a couple weeks ago.... 8)

1 1/4" diameter X 2.5" long
They make a nice BIG KABLUEY....... :mrgreen:

..L.T.A.[/quote:jzkkapz2]

K

Kabluey

Greg maybe if I used the blue guy from it, that would be a problem.

I take it you never heard of Kabluey Blueberries?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have and the makers of Kabluey the movie licensed the name and some artwork

I am not looking to criticize I wasn't sure if you checked into it. It is alot cheaper to start with something else then starting getting sued and restarting

K

Kabluey

Greg Crowley said:
I have and the makers of Kabluey the movie licensed the name and some artwork

I am not looking to criticize I wasn't sure if you checked into it. It is alot cheaper to start with something else then starting getting sued and restarting

I did rent that movie and it has nothing to do carpet cleaning. I am not using anything from the movie. You see my logo kinda looks like a blueberry.

Besides an already established name I have nothing in common with the movie.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Your logo needs a sizzling fuse in it.

It would help name recognition.

Although, I don't know how your name relates to clean.

Sounds like bad karma for a homeowner to me.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I think the logo is simple and easy and memorable Dave. I like it it.

Brent I in no way am trying to bust your balls on it but the first time I saw it I knew I had seen something similar before and it was that movie. Trademarks and copyright law are different and it has no bearing on industry I just know the unions in any film group try to maximize the return and sometimes that includes suing people. You don't need to justify it to me, I love it. I wish I was that forward thinking. Knowing about your green though I would have hired a group to do something similar with the green aproach where you could have almost become the aspirin of green carpet cleaning

I'm not digging the logo or name. Actually that has to be the worst name for a carpet cleaning biz I have personally heard of. Brent you should rethink this one and put your focus on your other business. That is my opinion. If you want an upscale cleaning biz just raise your prices.

A guy here has the name Splash and Dash which I don't like as well.

A name I do like is Spots-N-Dots Carpet Cleaning.

Zero-Rez is catchy. One of my customer's sister is visiting from Dallas. She mentioned Zero-Rez. I told her they would be better than Chem-Dry but she should call me and let me locate a cleaner for her.

Your name is Go Green Carpet Cleaning. That is a good name. Why not use something like Dill and Associates Green Carpet Cleaning.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
let the adults talk Daniel when you move out of mommy or daddys then join in :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Honest opinion about the name and concept.
I like it.
It's catchy and I think people will notice it. It's also slightly edgy which may or may not help you.
You may attract customers that you don't want...but maybe not.

I say go with it...but from experience I would say slowly phase out the Go Green or don't go Kabluey at all.

Unless you just use Go Green as a "play toy"

I think Kabluey has potential to be a franchise...oh wait. J/K

Really...if you can legally use the name you need to go all out and make it work.
Doing anything half ass doesn't make for a good return.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
That is what homebound 27-30 yr olds always go to grammar. Lets compare education now? Okay

It's catchy and I think people will notice it. It's also slightly edgy which may or may not help you.
You may attract customers that you don't want...but maybe not.
properly marketed I think you will get the Zoots, Kabloom etc crowd. They will find it to look franchise type and nonscary and easily comfortable to call. I built my name on reputation and most don't have the cash to do that so they really have to pump up the advertisement. I think Kabluey could be easy to brand and a great product if you could get a standard of what you do down in terms of checklists etc. You can be the 20 point carpet cleaner or something. I would dump the go green and run with it if there are no legal consequences

K

Kabluey

danielc said:
I'm not digging the logo or name. Actually that has to be the worst name for a carpet cleaning biz I have personally heard of. Brent you should rethink this one and put your focus on your other business. That is my opinion. If you want an upscale cleaning biz just raise your prices.

A guy here has the name Splash and Dash which I don't like as well.

A name I do like is Spots-N-Dots Carpet Cleaning.

Zero-Rez is catchy. One of my customer's sister is visiting from Dallas. She mentioned Zero-Rez. I told her they would be better than Chem-Dry but she should call me and let me locate a cleaner for her.

Your name is Go Green Carpet Cleaning. That is a good name. Why not use something like Dill and Associates Green Carpet Cleaning.

To each their own. Kabluey will grow on you, its something that can be alot of fun. If you read up its actually recommended to start a company up with a made up, unique name.

Ask you wife....

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
http://www.suffolk.edu/business/9650.html

this guy started an entrepreneurship program based on me. He was up for the Nobel in Economics. He is a fulbright scholar and teaches around the world and has invested about $40,000 into my business. He was also the Dean when I got hooded(I probably need to explain that to you because it has nothing to do with the KKK).
BTW when you move out and make a go on your own then you can criticize my grammar.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Calvin's favorite bedtime story was Hamster Huey and the Gooey Kablooie. Sorry, that's all I think of when I see the name. Other Calvin and Hobbes fans may think so too.

I hadn't heard of the movie, but thanks for bringing it up. Looks like it might be a fun rental.

Unless you know the producers and got permission I'd suggest at least changing the blue ball logo; it does look too much like the mascot's head.

K

Kabluey

The Great Oz said:
Calvin's favorite bedtime story was Hamster Huey and the Gooey Kablooie. Sorry, that's all I think of when I see the name. Other Calvin and Hobbes fans may think so too.

I hadn't heard of the movie, but thanks for bringing it up. Looks like it might be a fun rental.

Unless you know the producers and got permission I'd suggest at least changing the blue ball logo; it does look too much like the mascot's head.

Sure miss Calvin and Hobbes. Its suppose to be after the blueberry for the logo.

Brent you could be right. I guess it depends on the area. It might work in the Seattle area.

What is your message going to be, and why Kabluey?

Clean as a Whistle is a great name.

Conneuisuer if I spelled that right is a great name.

Shazaam or Fo Shizzle My Nizzle could work. Just kidding.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom