Keeping an open mind

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ok, to play off the Mary Kay thread I did how about this.

Try one new thing this month that you would never do.
If it doesn't cost you too much money why the hell not try it?
Here are some examples of things you might not do because of your ego or whatever

Chamber mixer

Any networking group meeting

Change your flyer to make it geared towards women IE: lots of pink and girly stuff

Warm chatter...talk to every person you get into line with...only one at a time but you get the idea...grocery store, movies...you name it.

Get on the phone and call your customers...Offer free hand lotion or something..not for that, perv.

How about a free day of beauty at the spa for your bigger clients

Go into a friggen yarn store and talk to the old ladys...they would love that

Hit the senior centers with flyers and cards...don't be afraid to make your presence known...this is perfect because most of the men have died off and the ladys would love to have their carpets cleaned just for the company.

Go into arts and crafts places, beauty salons, fake jewelry places..if you make it fun or in a joking way the women will love it.

Malls, are you kidding me?? Your demographic is swarming at the mall. Where a suit and wow the lady's with free stuff like bracelets that support awareness for breast cancer or just cheap but nice jewlery that you got from the above store. Just hand them out with your business cards.

Let them know that you are trying to earn their business...women are nurturers (sp)...they love to help men in need.

Anything else?

dgargan

I have never had good luck with give aways as a promotion. I bought 25 certificates for $10 each and the customer can redeem them for $100 in free gas.(www.freegas.com) I have run 3 campaigns withh $100 free gas with any cleaning of 700 sq. ft or more. only 2 takers in 3 months. 3000 minimum mailings each time.

I also tried a spa certificate with no calls. That went out to 100 realtors and 4000 households. All hand picked neighborhoods.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
dgargan said:
I have never had good luck with give aways as a promotion. I bought 25 certificates for $10 each and the customer can redeem them for $100 in free gas.(http://www.freegas.com) I have run 3 campaigns withh $100 free gas with any cleaning of 700 sq. ft or more. only 2 takers in 3 months. 3000 minimum mailings each time.

I also tried a spa certificate with no calls. That went out to 100 realtors and 4000 households. All hand picked neighborhoods.

That’s what happens when you try something new. It’s not likely to work right the first time. Once you find what works for you, it’s easy to replicate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom