Ken Snow

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I've been booked solid lately and when I get calls from my customers asking me to come out the next day (which happens a lot) and there is no way I can, I tell them to try Hagopians, (the original on 8 mile) because they can usually acommodate such requests. I've followed up on two occasions to make sure you did OK, and both customers said you guys did a great job. I just want to say thanks for running a top notch company.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I have a Lady in my BNI group who moved two years ago from Detroit, when I told her my dad works for Hagopian, she said "Oh yeah, those guys are great." They have an incredible brand, everybody knows 'em.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Wow, I was scared for a minute Art, not sure if I was going to get swatted for something. Thank you for the referrals and yes we can usually accomodate 10-15 same day or next day requests.

We are confident enough to feel we can clean with the best of them and humble enough to know we are only as good as our last job and need to constantly remember we need our customers far more than they need us.

Can I buy you lunch one day in the next coupe weeks Art?

Ken
Ps Thanks Chris too!

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i am taking care of one of your past customers down here ken..he had nothing but good things to say about you guys and told me that i had big shoes to fill..
he was really happy with us and is a great tipper..he has also sent us 4 more customers. he was happy that we used the same equipment, he even came out to the truck to check it out..
he asked why i didn't paint my truck purple and model after you guys..

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Ken Snow said:
We are confident enough to feel we can clean with the best of them and humble enough to know we are only as good as our last job and need to constantly remember we need our customers far more than they need us.

Classy comment as always Ken. Keep up the good work!

Jim

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Yep Kevin we're in the Brighton/Howell area every day, I also have a couple employees who live in Brighton.

Bob I still want to but you've never taken me up on it.

Dave~ though I probably don't know the customer myself, please pass on my thanks for his kind words and thanks for taking great care of him.

Mikey GFY :-)

Thanks Jim~ I hope I get a pass on the above to Mikey.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom