Kenadian Carpet Kleaners

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Last time I take advice from these clowns. I remember reading one of their BD posts on how they cut up styrofoam blocks to save money. What a fooken mess. Styrofoam crap all over my shop. I have to go take a shower now becuz my nuts are itchin from all the styrofoam flakes all over. How stoopit are these guys? From now on all Kenadian Cleaners are banned from the Top 25. Learn from my mistake and dont take advice from Seal Clubbers.

Golden Boy

Jimbo

So someone spends 4 hours cutting up styrofoam...and a box of a 1000 blocks is like $27.00?

How much does the foam cost?? http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R ... ogId=10053

$14.38 plus tax so we will say 15.53

27.00 minus 15.53 = 11.47...

Divided by 4 hours= $2.86 per hour!

No thanks...I'll pay the 27 dollars...or get a roll of sticky tabs....those things rock!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ok while not the blocks....

i do however cut up my old buffing pads......for the cimex

I can get 8 out of a 27" pad and 6 from a 24"......

I pay my worker .25 a pad to cut them....SO

the $6-$12 a pad for buffing...get my money from buffing out of them....then around $2 more for a full 27"

and I get a whole bunch of cimex pads....

PLUS I RECYCLED 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) .....INSTEAD OF THROWING OUT PADS THAT STILL HAVE LIFE shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin ....

The cost of $30 for 15 pads (NEW) is a lot more then the $4 i pay shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Waldo said:
Last time I take advice from these clowns. I remember reading one of their BD posts on how they cut up styrofoam blocks to save money. What a fooken mess. Styrofoam crap all over my shop. I have to go take a shower now becuz my nuts are itchin from all the styrofoam flakes all over. How stoopit are these guys? From now on all Kenadian Cleaners are banned from the Top 25. Learn from my mistake and dont take advice from Seal Clubbers.

Golden Boy

So, just HOW LONG did it take you to realise how messy styrofoam is when cut. ?? shiteatinggrin

"Last time I take advice from these clowns", yeah, ahhhh, no comment. shiteatinggrin

Damn, we don't get Oogruk down under. This food is low in Sodium. It is also a good source of Protein and Vitamin A, and a very good source of Vitamin B12, Iron and Selenium.

shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin :oops:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom