Kevin Price

Mikey P

Administrator
Dude, pal, bud..

Can you ever just comment in a thread without attacking a person with cuss words?

Many are sick of your act and want me to give you the boot.

Consider this your last warning.

Bob Foster

And I will play nice too and would hope you can appreciate most of it was in fun. Don't go nuts and take this place or any of us too serious.

BUSY BEE

This is classic. I know his brother and met him years ago. I've only been on this board for a few months and reading this stuff has been comedy!!! Please don't ban him Mike. BTW, I'm pretty sure that's him in Brian's video, the guy with the earpiece, if not, then that guy looks a lot like him.

Mikey P

Administrator
He pushed my button one time, the rest of his attempts have been less than pathetic.

but entertaining to be sure.

But when I get this many complaints about his FOWL mouth I have to do something.

G

BUSY BEE said:
This is classic. I know his brother and met him years ago. I've only been on this board for a few months and reading this stuff has been comedy!!! Please don't ban him Mike. BTW, I'm pretty sure that's him in Brian's video, the guy with the earpiece, if not, then that guy looks a lot like him.
So Bill,Is that good or bad :D By the way,I attack only after I have been attacked,the last guy started off with calling me a dyke,read the threads Madoff,I gave my opinion on the Vortex,which on occasion I use,so it is legitimate.This is about me calling you on a few things that you might not like(your also mad that I dont texted you back girlfriend,I dont have texting on my plan,so knock it off :D )and you still have not commented on.As for the guys who say ban me,have you not been reading my post to Barb Fossil?So you dont like that I have a mind and speak it,bunch of sheep,and if you want to call names,just do it in my PM then we wont ruffle the girls tailfeathers,but Madoff,you are the worst(I know,"its my board" :cry: )You could have PM'd me about things as well,but you like to stir up the drama.So get back to it.

G

I know its not the cussing,(I have tried using the "right" words)its the remarks about "Jesus for sale" that are pressuring you. :wink:

FloorPizza

Name
Brandt
K. P. said:
[quote="BUSY BEE":2pfv7fuv]This is classic. I know his brother and met him years ago. I've only been on this board for a few months and reading this stuff has been comedy!!! Please don't ban him Mike. BTW, I'm pretty sure that's him in Brian's video, the guy with the earpiece, if not, then that guy looks a lot like him.
So Bill,Is that good or bad :D By the way,I attack only after I have been attacked,the last guy started off with calling me a dyke,read the threads Madoff,I gave my opinion on the Vortex,which on occasion I use,so it is legitimate.This is about me calling you on a few things that you might not like(your also mad that I dont texted you back girlfriend,I dont have texting on my plan,so knock it off :D )and you still have not commented on.As for the guys who say ban me,have you not been reading my post to Barb Fossil?So you dont like that I have a mind and speak it,bunch of sheep,and if you want to call names,just do it in my PM then we wont ruffle the girls tailfeathers,but Madoff,you are the worst(I know,"its my board" :cry: )You could have PM'd me about things as well,but you like to stir up the drama.So get back to it.[/quote:2pfv7fuv]

I don't have a dog in this fight, so I've tried to stay out of it, but... It *is* possible to speak your mind and show some class while doing it. It's one thing to "speak your mind", it's quite another to be blatantly offensive.

G

FloorPizza said:
K. P. said:
[quote="BUSY BEE":jw0c6cs6]This is classic. I know his brother and met him years ago. I've only been on this board for a few months and reading this stuff has been comedy!!! Please don't ban him Mike. BTW, I'm pretty sure that's him in Brian's video, the guy with the earpiece, if not, then that guy looks a lot like him.
So Bill,Is that good or bad :D By the way,I attack only after I have been attacked,the last guy started off with calling me a dyke,read the threads Madoff,I gave my opinion on the Vortex,which on occasion I use,so it is legitimate.This is about me calling you on a few things that you might not like(your also mad that I dont texted you back girlfriend,I dont have texting on my plan,so knock it off :D )and you still have not commented on.As for the guys who say ban me,have you not been reading my post to Barb Fossil?So you dont like that I have a mind and speak it,bunch of sheep,and if you want to call names,just do it in my PM then we wont ruffle the girls tailfeathers,but Madoff,you are the worst(I know,"its my board" :cry: )You could have PM'd me about things as well,but you like to stir up the drama.So get back to it.

I don't have a dog in this fight, so I've tried to stay out of it, but... It *is* possible to speak your mind and show some class while doing it. It's one thing to "speak your mind", it's quite another to be blatantly offensive.[/quote:jw0c6cs6]
I know this,learned it from Mike,but it is all "low" class :D

The real problem here is the fact that Mikey can't help answering his phone and reading all his mail. Ypu'd think a guy his age, with an asshole problem like he has, could just NGAS when folks complain. And when his phone rings with a call from a chronic complainer, you'd think he'd just not answer the phone.

I think he could use some good old Texas balls.

D Rice

Name
Doug Rice
I once heard a quote that "cussing was the attempt of a feeble mind to express itself"!

harryhides

Name
Tony
There are a few similar quotes:

“Profanity is the attempt of a lazy and feeble mind to express itself forcefully”

“When a man uses profanity to support an argument, it indicates that either the man or the argument is weak - probably both”

And my favorite:

“Profanity is the common crutch of the conversational cripple.”

joe harper

Name
joe harper
K.P. is just standing his GROUND.....

It is better that he is banging HIS keyboards..... than someones head........
He usually doesn't open the PROFANITY can...until someone hits him below the belt.
When you push him in a corner...He is going to come out.....

He doesn't care if MP bans him....I love it when he gets PISSED...
He will use whatever "adjective" he feels necessary....

Just add some curse words to the "Smilies" section.....

MORE "Painful personal attacks" are fired on this board in the finest "QUEENS ENGLISH". Than the shots fired using PROFANITY.....

I am Amused by the judgemental "QUOTES" alleging FREUDIAN ANALOGIES.....
Everyone obviously understands the PROFANITY in his posts.....
They are his "post"....He should be able express his veiws in his own terms.....

He quite frequently invites members to use their "SCROLL BUTTON"......

K.P. offers some very good info on this board..... It would be wrong to ban him....

"HELL" :oops: (sorry) Someone has to challange our "FEARLESS LEADER"......
We wouldn't want Mike's head to get to BIG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom