Kleenrite upholstery tool question

fastinjun

Name
Mitch
Just got this tool and hooked it up to test it out. Pressure from the jet seemed good but noticed a lot of water come out of the vacuum hose, like a bypass. Is this normal or can there be a break in the solution hose that goes inside the vacuum hose?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I have not used that tool for ages. However, if I remember correctly it did recirculate (by pass) the water, so that the water you were cleaning with was always hot.
I may be wrong.

spotman123

Name
Wayne foster
I have not used that tool for ages. However, if I remember correctly it did recirculate (by pass) the water, so that the water you were cleaning with was always hot.
I may be wrong.
Ken you are right. There is a small diameter hose about 3-4" long that goes from the valve to the vac hose to by pass water.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
There is two versions of the Kleenrite tool; one (low pressure) for their portable machine that recirculates water back to the machine keeping the cleaning head boiling hot, and one (high pressure) that diverts most of the water back to the truck before the spray out so as to reduce the water pressure on the fabric and flow more hot water, making the tool look like it is leaking when the vacuum isn't connected.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I had many of those tools back in the day, best tool made in the 80's

3" Upholstery Tools

Includes Integral 5 Foot Vacuum Hose with Internal Solution Hose and In-Line Solution Filter Screen
Standard Tool
Designed for any low pressure(below 100 PSI) portable. Non-Heated.
Part # 20010
High Temperature Tool
Designed for KleenRite Equipment's 204Hx or any low pressure(below 100 PSI) heated portable.
Part # 20014
Recirculating Tool
(Patented) - Designed for KleenRite Equipment Model Numbers: 212, 214 and 500 series.
Part # 20045
High Pressure Tool
Designed for any high pressure portable(above 100 PSI).
Part # 20025
Jet-By-Pass Tool
Designed for truck mounted equipment. A unique feature delivers cleaning solution at maximum temperature.
Part # 20035
Jet-By-Pass with Vacuum Release Tool
Designed for truck mounted equipment, allows operator to adjust truckmount vacuum pressure for delicate fabrics.
Part # 20040

Jet-By-Pass with Vacuum Release Tool
Designed for truck mounted equipment, allows operator to adjust truckmount vacuum pressure for delicate fabrics.
Part # 20097

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom