Kohler Motor , Roots blower,2000 psi pump

ErikG

Guys im Porty user , myself and my partner have have 4 portys and tm.

My question is why is tm way more exspensive that others, Most have same pump same kohler motor and same blower. Just because it plumbed alittle different some companys want 6-10 thousand more. No way , I live in Florida and tried all Tm at conections When I was there. I told the hydra master guy I was not impressed at all 318 and 421 was really not all impressed at all. My porty felt the same on the carpet with the pull i was getting.

Scott Rogers

Fit and finish, quality of materials, steel<aluminum<stainless. size of tanks, safety systems, heater source and size. extras included. distributor network, machine reliability and ease of repair and maintenance etc. all add additional cost.

Be sure you are comparing apples to apples and not apples to oranges, as the lowest costing machine may or may not be the best value.

John Watson

Way down yonder in the glades don't you have a Hmity problem??? Now this is gust me a thinkin, but wouldn't cho want as hot of solution to goes on the ruggs, at least 6-700 PSI to hose it down at least a 2in sucken hose wit some types of glide on thy wand that has been modified to shear and super suck!!!!!!!

Wit out this type of gear heard takes a week for all else to dry capt CD which still takes 2 days...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom