Kool machine

T

The Magician

SteamBrite Dragon with 35000 btu heat dual wands 250 deg. heat. That should make Lorens mouth water.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
the kero heaters are good but I the one I had just wasn't consistent with the heat, too much variation. I've heard you can more sensitive flow meters for them though.

Plus they get messy over time.

I've tweaked my LG and get easily 200F with 500+PSI 15flow, with lots of room to increase.

Nice looking unit though.

T

The Magician

Hi Ron. I have a 3ht heater that does 220. Played with it till I got 280 but couldn't keep up with the heat. Hate the maintence on it, like cleaning the regulator, burner ring, ignitor etc. but noting lie 200 deg in a minute.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
The regulator has maintenance? oops
I don't use the ignitor, I use a BBQ lighter.
How'd you get it to 280? What kind of flow were you using?

I like the cleanliness of it, and its quiet.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
The Magician said:
SteamBrite Dragon with 35000 btu heat dual wands 250 deg. heat. That should make Lorens mouth water.

I am drooling over this machine. If I was younger I would be looking hard at this unit.

If you go to the *** home page, you will find the complete 9 minute video of The Dragon.

My wife even thinks this machine has striking looks.

Could be the new standard in cleaning performance.

T

The Magician

Loren it also has a 47 bower. Ron i adjusted the regulator on the lg heater. Talk to Les he will explain it to you. Won't keep up with 280 tho. 4 lg is the way to go.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Thank you Phil, house brand's, what are they ??

Loren, I can't access ***, I am "persona non gratia" over there.

Could you post it here for those of us that are, how shall I say this, not appreciated over there. ?? shiteatinggrin

Thanks guys,

Ooroo,

:roll:

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Shorty Down Under said:
Thank you Phil, house brand's, what are they ??

Loren, I can't access ***, I am "persona non gratia" over there.

Could you post it here for those of us that are, how shall I say this, not appreciated over there. ?? shiteatinggrin

Thanks guys,

Ooroo,

:roll:
This is the manufacturer webpage that has the video.
http://www.truck-mount.net/steambrite-3 ... -8990.html

TimP

I want a heater like that on my next machine.

Give me a #5 blower, no restrictions. Around 30hp motor, with exhaust pre heat with no back pressure, whatever post heater needed to heat water for 3gpm constant 240 ATM. 150 gallon fresh tank and 120 ish gallon waste tank with APO. Electric reels that can hold 500' of hose in a long wheel base sprinter and I'll be in heaven. Oh yeah also reliable and easy to fix, and an all SS frame, roto molded tanks. Priced $20,000 or less.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom