kubota

my guy up here says , nothing is better. anyone know about these lovely motors?

Mike Brummett

The old 23hp 3 cylinder (gasoline) that I had on my Bruin 2 went 7 years without even a hiccup. The radiator was replaced once, but that was IT.
They are a little pricey and worth every penny, IMO.

MIKE

Mikey, prochem uses them and way up here in canada, cleanmore uses them. they are heavy duty , so i am told.. i was wondering if anyone could give some negative feedback on them..... my next machine will probably be built with one.

-JB-

Name
JB
Never heard anything bad, matter of fact, heard nothing but good!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
We've had good experiences with the engine, if not on every model it was used on in the past. Like Mike, we've only replaced radiators for our customers, never an engine.

hydrablue

they changed the ign. instead of a distutor it is now indepentant coils the big thing with the kubota is to keep the valves adjusted not a big or timely job just keep on it.

hydrablue

not to steal the thread but where are the tech questions in the tech form? I've worked on these things for 10 years cali to atl. and back again there's no tech threads here..... questions are free.... knowledgeable answers......motors, pumps, air cooled, water cooled, blower size, exhaust divert, hot water by-pass, blower exhaust heat exchangers, inlet vs. outlet 1 1/2 to 2 comparisons.... I just thought tech would be tech not "how do I clean a microfiber?" It's polyester man you really can't hurt it... unlike your machine that needs love and care. That is what makes you money not the knowledge.... without the machine all you have is.....phone numbers and your hand.....

Mikey P

Administrator
Matt

this room is for the cleaning sort of technical stuff.

Mechanical stuff should be asked in the high performance room

If you have the knowledge you say you do, please offer you advice over there.

I would love to have more then Greenie answering questions.

Again, give me a call today. 831 588 9063

steve g

Name
steve garrett
someone mentioned kawasaki, this is the most universally sucking engine I know of, everyone that has owned one has had problems, a guy brought in a steamway that had the kawi and it vibrated so badly I could not believe it, I was told this is normal operation for the motor

Back
Top Bottom