L/f hot water presure washer?

Name
Brad Gouveia
Hosty or Landa or the two best brands. I like Landa design better to me it make more since to have the heating tube go horizontally than vertically.

Can always find a steal on craiglists
Unless you want new.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Be sure to condsider the GPM specs. Its the GPM (Not necessarily the PSI) thats going to make you money.

Ray Burnfield

Supportive Member
Name
Ray Burnfield
If you are using it for restoration work you might want to look at a Sanitech. It operates on Propane and 110v. It's safe to use indoors and heats to 300°. At 230° it immediately kills bacteria so it's great for sewage cleanup. The temperature makes it a pressure washer on steroids at only 2.2 gpm. The Mark III and Mark IV are the most popular models.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
jack zerkie
Depends on what your cleaning due the high heat. Iv,e cleaned exterior of mobile home for the past 25 years and use chemicals over the heat. I seen some of the guys use both types abd return to the chemical method.I in Ft Myers so if you like call me at 239-851-3102 jack z.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Depends on what your cleaning due the high heat. Iv,e cleaned exterior of mobile home for the past 25 years and use chemicals over the heat. I seen some of the guys use both types abd return to the chemical method.

The only time I have found heat to have a significant advantage is when doing commercial work.
Hot water can cut a significant amount of time off when cleaning sidewalks, storefronts, dumpster pads, and especially when removing gum.
I have yet to find a need for heat cleaning residentially.

Name
Joe
ok guys thanks for the input this pressure washer is going to be use in a restaurant to clean grease walls, mats. dumpster areas etc
here is what i am considering
Hostsy:
2.2 GPM
1300 psi
205 max temp
electric pump
Oil fired heater
model 555ss

or

Landa:
1.9 GPM
1500 psi
205 max temp
electric pump
Oil fired heater
model HOT2-15026D

landa is about $600.00 cheeper than Hosty which one should I get

Thanks

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We've had great luck with our Hotsy's, very dependable and just built heavy duty. I don't know about the Landa, it could be built just as well. If it were me I'd demo both units and then decide.

I'd also work the Hotsy guy by telling him you're looking at the Landa. :rockon:Which you are.

Even if he just throws in some free soap at least you're getting something extra. :winky:

Ray Burnfield

Supportive Member
Name
Ray Burnfield
If you are looking to clean restaurants then I would again suggest you look at a Sanitech. Max temp. 300° Melts grease on contact. This machine was designed for kitchens and food processors. The Mark III is 1000 psi and the Mark IV is 1500 psi. 2.2 gpm 110v Propane fired. Safe to use indoors. Check out www.sanitech.com

Name
Joe
I try calling then but no phone number
i send them am email but i have not hear from them
any idea on how much they are

If you are looking to clean restaurants then I would again suggest you look at a Sanitech. Max temp. 300° Melts grease on contact. This machine was designed for kitchens and food processors. The Mark III is 1000 psi and the Mark IV is 1500 psi. 2.2 gpm 110v Propane fired. Safe to use indoors. Check out www.sanitech.com

kyfireman2004

Name
Lou Zehnder
First don't buy a hosty.
Landa is top notch....
Hydro tek is top notch...I own one that is 8.7 gpm at 3500. Very hot.
Pressure pro is entry level but dollar for dollar you cant beat. I own a cold water 8 gpm 3500 psi .
If I was going to buy again it would be a pressure pro cold machine with a farley hot box.
Call south side equipment ask for russ in Louisville ky. He knows pressure washers.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom