L&L Prize Updates are now on this thread.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I'll post Prize Updates here and donation updates to the other thread

Barry Costa donated 1 Basic Carpet Repair DVD and 1 Intermediate Repair DVD set for the Raffle!
Interlink Supply HQ just donated 1 new OmniDry 2.9 amp Airmover
Mytee-1 Wave Solution Tank for the 175rpm Machines
Superior-1 WRT Seat for Barry's October Class

PMF,CTI both have committed to send something I just haven't heard what yet. I am also still working all our Vendors so we should have even more goodies. Here is a complete list up to today.
Suplliers
Us
-(1) CTI Stain Kit (1)50% off a $200 Chemical Order Coupon,1 Mytee Lint Hog,Barry Costa Basic Carpet Repair (single DVD). 1 WRT seat for Barry’s October Class.

Jeremy Sweetland/Encap Store-4 boxes each containing 1 gallon of Snake Oil & 1 Qt of Magic Bullet

Joe Bristor-3 Different Glides/Prochem 4 Jet/Ti Wand/AW29

Hydro-Force/CRW Supply-Groom Solutions Chemical PKG

Sapphire Scientfic-The New Upholstery Tool

Chris Hagen/Sierra Cleaning Systems-Spraymaster inline sprayer

Interlink –Omnidry 2.9 amp Airmover

Barry Costa donated 1 Basic Carpet Repair DVD and 1 Intermediate Repair DVD set for the Raffle!

Mytee-Wave Solution Tank

Greenglides-2 Ergonomic Back Stress relievers. Your choice of design if you win one

John Olson

Name
John Olson
John Gehls. Daughter has Leukimia. We bought a bunch of bags of Coffee to support her and we are giving them away in the raffle :)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
CTI is sending a Odor Control Package (OSR,X-Cide,Molecular Modifier, Odor Eliminator)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sticky Tabs donated 12 rolls of sticky tabs. These will be given away 1 roll at a time so 12 prizes! PMF still has to get back to me as to what they are donating.

Donations have stalled and I know there are lots of you guys that donated and WON last year that haven't donated. I know times are rough but you can always make more money and but for many of these folks that have Leukimia or Lymphoma it is about making more time for them and their famillies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom