Larger Stair Tool

mightymop

Does anyone out there know if there is a company that makes a stair tool with a 12" or 14" head that has 4 or 6 jets?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
yeah, we made a 14" head stair tool for a while. Popular with guys doing commercial and retail with very wide staircases, especially theaters and the like. Greenie MAY still be able to put one together for you.

Take care,
Lisa

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have a 2" Greenhorn Stair tool in the wall waiting for someone to buy it $495 with the Back Strain Reliever

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

There you go, it has a 14" head and 2" tube with 5 jets and high flow.

Take care,
Lisa

mightymop

John you have an pixs you can shoot me over? we usually just use the titanium but picked up a job with about 350 steps figure its time for the upgrade.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Try to find yourself a used Ti wand and have it modified... Best thing I ever did!
stairtool028.jpg

stairtool029.jpg

mightymop

Thats what my buddy just did..i was thinking of seeing if i can pick up a titanium or quad on ebay then take it to a machine shop and have it cut down..whats the length on that?

Able 1

Name
Keith
mightymop said:
Thats what my buddy just did..i was thinking of seeing if i can pick up a titanium or quad on ebay then take it to a machine shop and have it cut down..whats the length on that?

The straight section is 19"(I'm 6'2" tall)... Key is to be able to keep your back straight, and you can clean stairs all day.. !gotcha!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom