Larry and his 534.

FredC

Village Idiot
would it kill you to hold the phone right?

and what discount does Larry give because the package includes the bentley?

Last edited:
Reactions: BLewis

Mikey P

Administrator
Larry has all the answers chavez. He can handle any heat I direct his way.

except when trying to explain why he of all people can't get that POS wand to not soak baseboards.

http://youtu.be/0xpWVZXDQh0

Larry's loyalty to the goofballs of this industry continues to confuse the heck out of me..

That 534 is a nice simple and HOT machine.

realclean

Name
Jesse Lowe
I would like to see a larger filter box, better heat wrap on the exhaust, and some way to change the oil on the water pump. Also would be nice to have some type of access door to the waste tank.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Nothing will phase the Cobster. Excellent Job Larry and the machine looks good.

Though looking at the way he operates the wand, he may want to come for a ride along with Mike or one of his glorified assistants.
Or maybe that hippie- not so Carzy Ray :winky:

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Good looking machine!

I like he big boy power plant and it's not a huge deal but for a company like ours I'd want to be able to run the unit without incoming water.

Lots of times when doing wdr work the water is off due to the break and there is no access to water. Now if you carry your own you wouldn't have that problem but I wonder if the length of time extracting could cause you some heating problems. Most wdr jobs we do are in the 2-hour range but larger ones can easily be 5-hours.

CrazyRay

Name
Ray Waits
LOL! Keefer I am one of them old Texas hippies. Now days though I don't have to tuck my hair under my hat. Doc the motor sits on top of the on board water tank. It just takes a quick switch of a couple of hoses and you can run extraction only as long as you need to.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
jack zerkie
I have the 2045 unit didn,t need the big boy unit. This month it,s 3 years old and has ZERO down time. The ease of the layout is great and simple. I purchased it because of Mikey,s board. I had enough with Hydramaster and a few others . I like slide inns. i find talking to Larry is a lot easier than some of the reps from the other companys. I also use Cobb,s chems on all of my jobs. Thank you Mikey & Larry. jz.

Reactions: Mikey P

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
and what discount does Larry give because the package includes the bentley?

You can have your choice of four different wands with glides:

The CMP 14" with glide

the Westpak 14" with glide

the Venus 14" with glide or

the top-cleaning 14" Bentley with exclusive slide-on glide.

Larry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom