Larry, I’m glad you had these westpaks in stock

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
5C766CC0-A225-4397-9FA7-92045F8623F0.jpeg
im loving the swivel. And it extracts 100times better than my eBay tile wand. Did your crew ship off that brush ring yet? I’m excited to see how well it works with that

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
If he can read he should know.
Matt, You need to post in Texan for Larry to understand. Let me translate for you.

Ya'll need to take a gander at this here dang darn wand down yonder under the wire bar-b-q grill holding that thar honey. I just drove my truck from the big-house through the back 40 to scrub-a-dubb this here pore-cee-len tile. That new ring is tighter than bark on a tree. All the other wand makers are just a big hat with no cattle. Those them thar wands look like something the dog has been keep'in under the porch. Not you Hoss, your tile wand is the best. I know at times it may seem you're as full of wind as a corn-eating horse, but I know you're finer than frog's hair. Like I always tell those cowboys that try to sell the other wands, If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Matt, You need to post in Texan for Larry to understand. Let me translate for you.

Ya'll need to take a gander at this here dang darn wand down yonder under the wire bar-b-q grill holding that thar honey. I just drove my truck from the big-house through the back 40 to scrub-a-dubb this here pore-cee-len tile. That new ring is tighter than bark on a tree. All the other wand makers are just a big hat with no cattle. Those them thar wands look like something the dog has been keep'in under the porch. Not you Hoss, you're tile wand is the best. I know at times it may seem you're as full of wind as a corn-eating horse, but I know you're finer than frog's hair. Like I always tell those cowboys that try to sell the other wands, If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.
Best POST OF THE WEEK!!!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
As simple as this equipment is why make it in China when you could put an american to work?

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'm really surprised how well it extracts with the brush attachments. It's just as good as the squeegee attachment. Water comes up just as fast as it's sprayed on the floor

Mikey P

Administrator
Anything over 900 is a pita on a floor wand like this

High pressure causes the head to raise off the floor .
Too much water to recover via the industry wide epidemic shitty vacuum design.
Streaking.

These wands are not a substitute for a Spinner.

Ive gotten so frustrated with them all that I'm using my glided wand almost all the time now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom