Last Chance to make a donation to Lora Olson's Marathon!

Lora Olson

So many of you have already donated to our fundraising efforts for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society...and I can't thank you enough! It means a lot to me and John!

I have been working hard this fall, and I'm ready to get my run on! Race day is next Sunday, December 9th. I did my last long run over Thanksgiving weekend, 20 miles. Did it in 4:40...no records here, but I ain't no young thang either...anymore! :eekk:

So, I'm hoping to finish sometime in the 6:00 to 6:30 time...heat and humidity permitting.

If anyone didn't get a chance to donate already, or need a little extra of a tax write-off, here's a link to my donation page! I would really love to tip it over $5,000!

http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/honolulu12/loraolson

Thank you so much, all of you, who have helped, encouraged, or just asked how I'm doing! It means a lot to me! I will do us all proud on Sunday...well, I at least promise to finish! I'm not qualifying for Boston or anything! :p

Thanks!!

Lora

Last edited:

Lora Olson

Thank you! Thank you!!! I'm over the $5,000 mark!!! Yipee!! Our little carpet cleaning community is pretty dang generous. In these scary times, I am just so grateful so many of you are willing to part with your hard earned cash!!! Thank you so much!!

I'm getting pretty excited for Sunday! All my nagging doubts have pretty much washed away...maybe that's cause I'm tapering (lowering miles) and I'm feeling pretty darn good! :rockon:

Also, looking forward to meeting up with Nate over in Hawaii and making sure he is staying in line! :winky:

Anyway...someone here donated completely anonymously...and that's OK, more than okay, but I can't send a thank you card! Trust me, I understand wanting to be private!! So, whatever generous soul donated anonymously...THANK YOU, sincerely, THANK YOU!!! It means the world to me!! :smile:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom