Launching New Site Here Is A Sneak Peak!

Spots2Stop

Please let me know what you think and don't forget to rate and comment on my video please ;)
This has taken me several weeks to build these systems, tips and treasures. I will share all 12 treasures just as soon as I have perfected the site for full publishing.

w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a6EBdd3YOkw]

Thank You, Joe Hill

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
I really like your videos but I prefer them to be really short. Like 30-45 seconds. Our society has ADHD.

Spots2Stop

Thank you,

I will be editing my video's to just about any length depending on where they will be posted and what type of viewers will be watching.

My best video was a minute and a half with most viewers watching the entire video. It was the original version of the carpet cleaning one on here and It had over 5,000 views in a year without promoting it. I think women are far more likely to watch videos longer compared to men in general.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Spots2Stop said:
Thank you,

I will be editing my video's to just about any length depending on where they will be posted and what type of viewers will be watching.

My best video was a minute and a half with most viewers watching the entire video. It was the original version of the carpet cleaning one on here and It had over 5,000 views in a year without promoting it. I think women are far more likely to watch videos longer compared to men in general.

Great feedback. It's good to know that you are seeing people watch videos that are longer than I thought people would watch.

Spots2Stop

Here is a slideshow demo for commercial maintenance marketing I will be putting it on the finished site as soon as it is ready.

p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV2jC1fGyyEp]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom