Learning to tolerate Harper

Mikey P

Administrator
-What led you to get into this business?

-Describe your best cheerleader and what it took to make him or her so.

-Where was your business five years ago and where will it be five years from now?

-Who do you emulate in this industry and why?

-Start over from scratch, how would you go about it?

-How have the Boards helped your biz?

-What do your kids and employees call you behind your back?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
I type 3 words per minute...."KEYBOARD sTiCkS"...from 20 years of nIcotInE... :lol:

Should have your "sUrVeY" completed by the NEW YEAR... :p

BTW...I realize this is "pUnIshMenT"....for the aGenDa post... :roll:

oh ya...jimmy......"HERES YOUR SIGN"... :p

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:

My best freind & his father were in the business...and it was great money at the time."18"

-
Describe your best cheerleader and what it took to make him or her so.

I owned a flooring store & auto detailing business...both businesses cranked-out refferals..

-Where was your business five years ago and where will it be five years from now?

Five years ago I owned 3 carpet cleaning businesses...They have all been merged into one
customer base...I made my son a 50% partner last year...I intend to be out in 6 months...

My 1st employer...My friends father..He was a HARD ASS...&...was a fanatic about the details..

I would have FOCUSED more capital & time into this business...&...NOT have diversified so much...I have owned WAY to many businesses...I became spread WAY to thin...At 25 is was
operating 5 different businesses...I pissed away more cash than I wish to remember... :oops:

I had NO IDEA...there was a place where...I could discuss the day to day DRAMA that this
business provides... :roll:

The SAME thing they call me to my FACE...."We pull NO punches in my family"... :shock:

So there you go "jUgHead"....RIGHT ON TIME...."I forget NOTHING"...It is ALL in the DeTaIlS..

joe harper

Name
joe harper
HARPER said:
Mikey P said:

My best freind & his father were in the business...and it was great money at the time."18"

-
Describe your best cheerleader and what it took to make him or her so.

I owned a flooring store & auto detailing business...both businesses cranked-out refferals..

Five years ago I owned 3 carpet cleaning businesses...They have all been merged into one
customer base...I made my son a 50% partner last year...I intend to be out in 6 months...

My 1st employer...My friends father..He was a HARD ASS...&...was a fanatic about the details..

I would have FOCUSED more capital & time into this business...&...NOT have diversified so much...I have owned WAY to many businesses...I became spread WAY to thin...At 25 is was
operating 5 different businesses...I pissed away more cash than I wish to remember... :oops:

I had NO IDEA...there was a place where...I could discuss the day to day DRAMA that this
business provides... :roll:

The SAME thing they call me to my FACE...."We pull NO punches in my family"... :shock:

So there you go "jUgHead"....RIGHT ON TIME...."I forget NOTHING"...It is ALL in the DeTaIlS..

HEY MIKE HOW MANY TIMES ...DO I HAVE TO FILL OUT YOUR FORMS.... :?:

Bob Foster

It won't be hard to spot Joe on Mark Cermak's live internet stream from MikeFest

32756011v1.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I'm stunned that he was able to pick out the influence my study of Shakespeare has on some of my posts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom