Leather Doctor class

leesenter

I hired Roger Koh to perform a private class for my residential techs today.
We were absolutely floored!!
He has such an immense knowledge of leather it is astounding.He rewrites the book on leather cleaning.
I have not learned as much in a class in over a decade.
He makes cleaning nubuck and analines easy. And uses so much moisture I almost fainted!
We removed stains out of leather and were top coating immediately afterwards.
New chemicals in our regular cleaning arsenal include -hydrator, fat liquor, prep 4.4 and 7.7 (these products are friggin amazing!) a new kind of degreaser (again awesome) and a number of new deodorizers and specialty stain removers.
If you have a chance to see him or hire him-do it.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Your guys must be exceptional Lee. I love Roger's knowledge and passion, but I'm waiting for his process to get culled down to the essential 27 steps from the current 50 before I get into it any deeper.

(I'm exaggerating, a little.)

leesenter

My guys are a mix of regular and a couple of advanced stain removers. Roger was tough to understand for about 15 minutes and then he was easy.
It really boils down to a 4 step for protected leather and a 6 step for aniline and nubuck. Plus the deo/touch additives lol--"buttery feel" etc.
All upsells possible here.
The rest is aimed at problematic or other specialty situations. They also include a woolsafe line for the "other side" of shearlings.
He is hilarious really, he was spraying the Acidifier 2.2 in his face showing how safe this strong acid was. My employees all glanced at me to see if "the old fart" was going to say something. I wasn't about to.I loved it all the way.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Yup, he is pretty amazing - his whole house is a chemistry lab from the garage to the fridge.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Shorty and I had a nice personal course with him a couple years ago at Connections and I came away impressed, but the complexity of his system at that time kept me from taking it seriously. Sounds like I need to give him another listen.

Name
Nate W.
harryhides said:
Yup, he is pretty amazing - his whole house is a chemistry lab from the garage to the fridge.

Roger's pics always intrigued me. My fridge is like a science experience.... shiteatinggrin

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I just had dinner with Roger and Lee and this old dog came away quite impressed. I understand your concern with the steps Brian, but listening to his immense knowledge wearable proteins and how basically easy his technique really was has me captivated. And Roger claims he can teach me quite easily - soooo- let's give it a whirl and see what develops. BTW- Roger also has a strong expertise in cleaning area rugs as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom