Lee Pemberton never rests...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
DSCN0805.jpg

Lee Pemberton never rests, even at home he works hard in his garden. Look how nice those roses are!

Hope I have that much energy at 79, heck I hope I live to be 79! :mrgreen:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thread drift---------I caught the end of Tombstone last night and thought of you Richard...Man I love that movie...

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
yes if I am still standing at 79 I will be very pleased. The number one movie ever: Tombstone. Crank up the sound and subwoofer and turn down the lights!
Al

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Thanks for the comments on my father.

Its not unusual for me to get a phone call from him around 7 AM while he's in the midst of a business project, as well as some past 10 at night.

And most any time I drop in on him he's doing some sort of gardening or landscaping project. He's got the physical constitution of a 40 year old.

I've watched Tombstone enough times to complete the dialog for each character too!

harryhides

Name
Tony
I wonder if Doc here would have a clue on how to clean this chair that I saw in the courthouse in Tombstone, last year.

Umm, I mean the fabric not oiling the horns.

SteerStool_IMG.jpg

lance

Tombstone is great, so is Unforgiven.

But they were made after one of the greatest westerns ever.......Once upon a time in the West. Three hours of classic movie story telling. Bronson and Fonda and a lot of other great actors.

It is Sergio Leone's best job ever.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Lee is an icon in this industry. I'm sure I couldn't keep up with him.

The roses are beautiful, by the way.

Take care.
Lisa

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The real message of the flowers

Lee's purpose in publishing the picture (he's even more private than I am about his life outside of business) is how he found that technology has helped him to do what he loves longer than he otherwise could.

He has a watering system for his various gardens that would put a truck mount engineering design to shame, has his flower and vegetable beds planted in raised gardens, and uses a variety of tools and machines to compensate for the aches and pains of nearly 8 decades and fibromyalgia.

He draws the comparison to truck mounts over heavy portables, ergonomically well thought out tools, and glides of course when it comes to actual cleaning. He also draws comparisons to how computer technology and the internet have made marketing and management more effective with less effort for those who are limited by "Budget and Time", as he is by neuromuscular disease and time.

That is the real message of the flowers.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am that he doesn't travel or drink Mike.

Its really funny when he ocassionally brings up something that I thought I kept him from knowing decades ago, and find out he knew about it all along.

Name
Danny Strickland
Jim Pemberton said:
Its really funny when he ocassionally brings up something that I thought I kept him from knowing decades ago, and find out he knew about it all along.

My mom found a bag of weed floating in the washer when i was young. she never said a word till i was busting my eldest daughter for smoking the gonja. I was trying to use a family dinner discussion as a way to embarass her. my mom piped up and said for her to listen to me since i obviously KNEW how wrong it was to smoke pot and not remove it from my pocket and how much of a mess it makes in the spin cycle!!! :oops:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom