Legend Brands Restorative Drying 101/201

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Thinking about heading up to Washington on February 25th to take the RSA classes at the RSA NW Campus. Taught by Chris Curto. Anyone have any feed back? I met a lady at the Sacramento CAD that went through it and she seemed pretty happy.

@laura@prochem, @Pioneer Floorcare, @Dennis Bruders, @Rick A, @Desk Jockey
I took it when it was call the Drizone. At that time Drieaz and Chuck Dewald were the only flood houses. I went to both.

I don't know Chris but its Drieaz, nobody better start with. 😎

Last edited:

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
looks like its up in burlington not much to do up there unfortunately, some good food spots in bellingham

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
fly into paine field not sea tac. Commercial passenger flights are brand new starting in January 2019 for Paine Field gets you much closer to Burlington and you dont have to deal with going through Seattle. I believe you can go Oakland-Paine Field direct

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Took t
I took it when it was call the Drizone. At that time Drieaz and Chuck Dewald were the only flood houses. I went to both.

I don't know Chris but its Drieaz, nobody better start with. 😎
Thanks for the input guys. I wish I could remember the woman I spoke with at the CAD. My buddy bought a used Studebaker fan from her. I think she was from the East Bay, like Concord or Antioch. @Loren Egland, ring any bells?

Chavez, are you excited I tagged Laura in my OP?

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I might go with you Damon, let me know if you get serious about it
I'm serious. Here's the link.

Also, thanks for the B-day call today Scott and @Old Coastie :) I had a very pleasant, non-problematic day of cleaning.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
There is a commercial airport in Bellingham. Alaska Airlines flies to there and in the past has been a little cheaper than some locations.

After my Drizone class I took a day to visit Seattle. Space Needle, Boat into Puget Sound, and visited the Science Museum where I unexpectedly came across an exhibit featuring my grandfather. That was a real treat.

Plenty of seafood places and when I got tired of seafood (day 2) a few burger chains I did not have back home.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
@DAT, this class.... As you asked in the other thread, I don't think Howard teaches water resto. But if you need ideas on how to keep customers and build your busines, go for it.

Reactions: DAT

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom