Les, Where are you?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I have not seen you posting here much, except for the occasional video. I miss your expertise! Come out come out where ever you are!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
joeynbgky said:
I have not seen you posting here much, except for the occasional video. I miss your expertise! Come out come out where ever you are!

Les's father "Judson" has been battling cancer...I hope he is doing O.K... :cry:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well, i wish his father well, I think about him everyday, cause he burnt me with his cigar at MF.. I talked to him for about 30 minutes at a table.. I learned alot from him in that short period of time! He will be just fine and we will see him at Mikeyfest next year, I am positive

Thanks guys
Les,Dick & I wre at the Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa yesterday.
Center is the 3rd. largest cancer treatment center in the world.

Met with surgeon Dr Kenneth Meridith,young,inventive and expert in his field,just named director of GI surgery
at the center.
He intends to perform the operation using robots.??
We have 3 more trips scheduled this month to prepare for surgery.

PLEASE STOP USING TOBACCO TODAY.

Good Luck,Judson

Jimbo

Please say hello to you Pop for me, Les...I wish him a speedy recovery!

jimn

Les,

My prayers are with you and for your fathers speedy recovery.

If you need assistance with anything up to and including service calls, let me know. I will do my best to take any pressures off of you so you can focus on your family.

Best regards,

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Les is concerned with his Dad's health as he should be. But Les has another concern as well. He wants to make sure that Judson's legacy as inventor of the modern truckmount and the other ways he has advanced the industry is preserved.

One way we can support both Les and Judson is to help make sure Judson gets the credit he deserves. He has done a lot for this industry.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Les is a GOOD SON. From the very first minute I met Mr. Jones I knew I liked him, made me wonder what went wrong with his boy though :lol: Actualy Judson pointed out that me and Les where like two brothers the way we have gone after each other. He actually found it funny. Mr. Jones thank you so much for what you have done and contnue to do (through your son) for this Industry. Les is doing a very fine Job of carrying the family Legacy forward and I am honored to know him. You HAVE done a fine Job sir.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
judson jones said:
Thanks guys
Les,Dick & I wre at the Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa yesterday.
Center is the 3rd. largest cancer treatment center in the world.

Met with surgeon Dr Kenneth Meridith,young,inventive and expert in his field,just named director of GI surgery
at the center.
He intends to perform the operation using robots.??
We have 3 more trips scheduled this month to prepare for surgery.

PLEASE STOP USING TOBACCO TODAY.

Good Luck,Judson

Let me know if I can help with anything. I have a contact or two at Moffit. Would love to get together. There is a great BBQ place off 75 in Brandon on your way back home.

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
scottw said:
Les is concerned with his Dad's health as he should be. But Les has another concern as well. He wants to make sure that Judson's legacy as inventor of the modern truckmount and the other ways he has advanced the industry is preserved.

One way we can support both Les and Judson is to help make sure Judson gets the credit he deserves. He has done a lot for this industry.

Very well said.
I'm praying for a speedy recovery.

G

talked to Les for a short while before his trip to Florida. Enjoyed talking to him and wish his dad a speedy recovery.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom