Less rooms and less often...

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Bob Foster said:
It seems to be the trend.

Tell us how you're adjusting to this.

Bob,

I may have some good news for you northern gentelman....

When the economy was really in the "crapper"...we here in fl. experianced the same issue...!
In the current economy...The purse strings are loosening up .!!!! Our volume of rooms to be
cleaned have increased.. :D

So us "DuMB rEdNeCKs"...may be a good indicator to follow as we muddle through our
BUSY SEASON... :wink: The volume of sales this season..."should"...to get an idea of
how productive your season will be in the SPRING... :idea:

The 2010 elections...should give the ENTIRE economy a boost...!!!!!
"VOTE THESE BASTURDS OUT OF OFFICE".......All of them... :shock:

Mikey P

Administrator
doc4acd547dc23bc759028570.jpg

Name
Ron lippold
bob it seems to be coming around here. people put things off for so long now its time. Just be sure to take some time and do in home est. take a little time and watch those job adv go way up.

tim

Our economy was slow to feel the recession but now seems to be slowing as alot of the nation picks up. We have started to experience the same thing in the last few months. I am going to start marketing to neighborhoods that I want to have a bigger presence in while continuing to reach my current client base with reminders through service monster. We finished 09 up 40 percent but were up 60 percent going into November. When my customers are spending less, we are recommending protectant more often and trying to get more customers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom