less was more today

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I had a medium soiled nylon cut pile today Normaly I use the extreme clean with either pro powder or an acid rinse. I thought to my self that maybe laying down a bunch of heavy chemicals wasnt the best and the high ph was not nessesary. Instead I pre sprayed with matrix 9 ph grand slam at 3/4 the normal dilution and srubbed with a 175. I also noticed my mytee turbo hot was struggling to heat the water at 450 psi so I turned it down to 280-300 so the heater could give me a better continueous flow of hot water. I also rinsed with a emulsifier at half the recomended dilution. I got better results today using less pressure , lower ph , and less chemical than the sytem I have used for a long time. I might retire the extreme clean to reserve status only for the super nastys and go with a lower ph less heavy pre spray for the regular jobs.

Chris A

Name
Chris
juniorc82 said:
I had a medium soiled nylon cut pile today Normaly I use the extreme clean with either pro powder or an acid rinse. I thought to my self that maybe laying down a bunch of heavy chemicals wasnt the best and the high ph was not nessesary. Instead I pre sprayed with matrix 9 ph grand slam at 3/4 the normal dilution and srubbed with a 175. I also noticed my mytee turbo hot was struggling to heat the water at 450 psi so I turned it down to 280-300 so the heater could give me a better continueous flow of hot water. I also rinsed with a emulsifier at half the recomended dilution. I got better results today using less pressure , lower ph , and less chemical than the sytem I have used for a long time. I might retire the extreme clean to reserve status only for the super nastys and go with a lower ph less heavy pre spray for the regular jobs.

I would give it a shot. I'm always amazed at what will clean if used right. I've been using MB Soapfree as my pre-spray and rinse for almost 6 months, and was an ultrapac guy before that, if that tells you anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom