Let me say this about BP..

Mikey P

Administrator
I and I would hope the rest of you, have the utmost respect for our resident Interlink distributors that are regular MB'rs, namely Jim Pemberton, Shawn Forsythe, Packfanich and Micha the dude from Montana.

I would hope any negatives you read here about BP HQ would not keep you from doing biz with these fine folks. All of which would always do right by YOU, their most prized possession.

Thank you for your time and I now return you to our regular program.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Always had excellent experiences with BP products and representitives.

Mikey P

Administrator
Personally, I've never spent a cent but I like Scott a lot and appreciate his support of this board and past Mikefest very very much.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
the only one not mentioned i would take issue with scott w

Mikey P

Administrator
Jim being a good friend or not, by spending money with him you are supporting those debil Mormans all the same so get off your high horse.

You wont see a BP banner here till you see them do right by this issue.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
not stealing peoples ideas when they come to show them their idea would be a good start, ask the guy who invented the wall buddies, if I had an idea BP would be the last to see it, being scared of competition and trying to use their influence to coerce manufacturers to not sell to another distributor, this crap gets out there and makes them look bad, the company that offers better service and a better product at a reasonable price will win the day, I don't look at other cleaners in my area as a threat, perhaps they should do the same with other suppliers

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Mikey P said:
Jim being a good friend or not, by spending money with him you are supporting those debil Mormans all the same so get off your high horse.

I gotta know... PM me if you have to. Heck, you have call ID, call me back if you have to. I gotta know what they did.

Able 1

Name
Keith
The reason that I bought it was because of the Bridgepoint name on it! They're reputable right?

I have bought multiple things from Bridgepoint this year but future purchases will depend on how they deal with this situation!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Mikey P said:
I and I would hope the rest of you, have the utmost respect for our resident Interlink distributors that are regular MB'rs, namely Jim Pemberton, Shawn Forsythe, Packfanich and Micha the dude from Montana.

I would hope any negatives you read here about BP HQ would not keep you from doing biz with these fine folks. All of which would always do right by YOU, their most prized possession.

Definitely agree!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Thing is if they haven't STOLE from YOU all yous can just stfu or cough up money... All I want is what I payed for!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Oh, is this about the post-card thingy that bombed worse than the Hindenburg?

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Bp is one of the finest cleaner oriented firms out there .They understand our needs very,very well...

One of the finest instructors to ever walk also...nuff said...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Able 1 said:
The reason that I bought it was because of the Bridgepoint name on it! They're reputable right?

I have bought multiple things from Bridgepoint this year but future purchases will depend on how they deal with this situation!

Kieth, did get the product/service you paid for?
and who did you make the payment too.

Thanks

..L.T.A.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The postcard thing was under Bridgepoint's name regardless if it was a third party they should stand behind THEIR product.

A refund to all who were involved is in order.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey P said:

That's exactly the way it should be. Theres always a risk when you put your name on a product, especially if you don't own it.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson

Thank you Mikey I appreciate that.

Everyone mentioned above are independent Interlink distributors. I can't speak for the rest of them, but for us being part of Interlink gives us benefits that we wouldn't have otherwise, but allows us to keep our independent identity, our uniqueness.

We all are under the Interlink umbrella however, good and bad.

I hope corporate steps up to the plate and does more with the Direct thing. A lot of consumers bought into Bridgepoint direct because of the Bridgepoint name stamped on it. Now that it went to hell they want to separate themselves as a third party.

I've have no idea what has gone on behind the scenes, all I have to say is transparency can be a good thing.

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
I agree with Mike. I'll speak up for the folks in corporate owned Interlink stores (formerly Bridgepoint). The people who work in my store in Omaha, at least the ones who are still left after the "latest, greatest" idea that corporate came up with, are first rate. They are fine business people, they are even better people in regards to the quality of relationships they have built with their customers. Unfortunately, corporate seems to not value these relationships. Corporate seems to think that they, not their people, are the reason for their success. You should be praying for these folks that you know, not getting mad at them, they are working for a megalomaniac who thinks he "has his finger on the pulse of the industry".

What poppycock and bilge.

Back
Top Bottom