Administrator
559a1ef2.jpg

4abe621c.jpg

72d5c399.jpg

Lets see what that does to the heat...

Stay tuned.

Name
George Valliant
A thermal curtain would be a nice addition too. It will help reduce noise, heat and fumes in the cab.

Nice unit.

I picked up a Dodge truck last year from the border patrol and it had a vent. I sold it because it rode like crap, it sat too high up, and it was ugly imo. Your van looks good but new tires and rims would make it even better. Put a fresh coat of paint on it and you will be good to go.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Mikey P wrote:
yet you wear a name badge at Connections?

it's required of me, i'm not a popular social butterfly like you

I tried to get into connections once without the badge and they wouldn't let me in, also took it off once when inside and was told I had to leave until I pulled it out of my pocket

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
dgardner said:
Nice install. Just remember it's there before you drive into a parking garage...

Yep....just remember that it's there...and open. If you garage it, or pull under a carport at some of those ghettos you clean, it will get torn off....plus damage what ever you hit.

Not that I have done such a stupit thing....

jimn

Hey Mike,

Maxair has a new fan that is remote control. We have used it on the Sprinter fit-outs. It has a low profile which I believe is only 4" when closed and is completely automatic. Simply set the thermostat on the remote (which can be put anywhere) to the desired temperature and it opens/closes and turns the fan on automatically. I Like it because it can be run in the snow and rain with no worries. It also can be set-up for exhaust or intake.

DSCN0512.jpg

DSCN1693.jpg

DSCN1799.jpg

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
jimn said:
Hey Mike,

Maxair has a new fan that is remote control. We have used it on the Sprinter fit-outs. It has a low profile which I believe is only 4" when closed and is completely automatic. Simply set the thermostat on the remote (which can be put anywhere) to the desired temperature and it opens/closes and turns the fan on automatically. I Like it because it can be run in the snow and rain with no worries. It also can be set-up for exhaust or intake.

DSCN0512.jpg

DSCN1693.jpg

DSCN1799.jpg

I'm sure that this vent will get my Chevy Express airborne at about 70 mph. Man, that thing is huge.

jimn

Rob,

The top photo is with the vent open and on. When the vent closes, it lowers for clearance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom