Let the beatings begin...new equipment is on the way

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I ordered the orbot and chems from Vacaway...great company.
No offense to Vacaway but I did look to Jon Don for everything first because they've been so good to me. They are more TM oriented so there it is there.

When I buy my back up TM, I will be buying through them of course.
Anyway...here are the reasons for doing what I'm doing

1. I really need a back up plan for the Dallas area...I've been left hanging too many times and I can't have that. Too new of an area and it's just not as established.

2. I need some exercise and I miss doing a job here and there...get's me out of the house :mrgreen:

3. I would like to build the company here like I did in CA and this is a good jump start..I may hire an employee later or just sub out the work...undecided as of yet.

4. I wanted a new truck...and I didn't want to pay for it. So I am creating a another part of my company to pay for it. (yes I know it's still me paying for it...but it's extra income)

5. My company runs itself. I have time to either do this or start another area...this seemed like a better more fun way to do it.

Really, this is a good way to get into a home and be the guy they see first. If I need a TM, I can either hitch one up or call one of my guys to steam it. If I can OP it with a good outcome, I will do that. I'll be able to get twice as much per job as the Techs here (big complaint from me) and still don't necessarily have to do the work. Pre-inspections with a twist.

Thanks Steve and Cynthia from Vacaway.

Brian

PS. It just never was a good thing pulling up to a home in a Mary Kay car. :mrgreen:
Not that the customer ever sees your vehicle....I'm just sayin.

Edit: Did I mention that I bought a new truck?? :mrgreen: shiteatinggrin :mrgreen: shiteatinggrin :mrgreen: shiteatinggrin

G

George V

Cool...

it's about time you start getting a little more shag under your feet.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I honestly think it proves the theory that your just a broke dicj trying to make a living off others sweat and unable to do that so you have to hit the field

Name
I'm Rick James
I would of saved for a small used TM. That seem more of a headache then helpful.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Roughing it out in the field will be great for you Brian.

It will increase your appetite and promote deeper and better sleep.
It may improve your domestic bliss, reduce guilt and help promote vascular well being.
And Vacaway is first class all the way.

All great choices buddy.

Good work.
Now, go start cleaning.

We'll know if you do, cause your PPD (posts per day) will substantially decrease :p

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, I'm looking forward to a little exercise....just a little.

My chems came today but I haven't had a chance to check them out yet...looks like a ton of free stuff comes with the Orbot purchase.

I will clean the hell out of my place to get back into the groove of things.

Here's my new truck...I will probably put a shell on it....anyone have a used one for an 08 Toyota Tundra 4 door?

truckme.jpg

Well you will be different and that could work out for you.

How many tm's are on the road? A ton.

You will have a market that wants lmc as they have been brainwashed.

I think it will work out, but you are going to need an efficient extractor asap as well.

My mentor used a 175, a shampoo brush, a vacuum cleaner, and a small bucket and made boat loads and got plenty of repeat business and referrals.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Nice truck mary.... er a Brian. :lol: Good for you. I just got a old beatup toyota truck and it still drives great at 148,000 miles. :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Brainwashed? lol...that's both sides of this fence.

Yeah, I will get a small porty later if only to do tile cleaning...unless I like the tile cleaning with the orbot...I'm brainwashed a little on the tile cleaning too. lol

There is a market for VLM cleaning...I've been there.
I like the encap part of this now...adds to the value.

I do believe the carpets can be cleaned well with bonnet cleaning but I do understand the limitations of not having an extractor for pet urine etc.
I still think the "carpet" can be cleaned and sanitized but the pad etc will be the difference.

But like said, unless you water claw (even then not perfect) or pulling up the carpet and pad....just using a TM and chems isn't going to get it under the carpet any cleaner.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jay D said:
Nice truck mary.... er a Brian. :lol: Good for you. I just got a old beatup toyota truck and it still drives great at 148,000 miles. :mrgreen:

:|

This one I bought with 40,000 and it drives like it's new...my other dodge had about 72 and felt like it was falling apart.

I love the truck...now I just have to start paying me back. lol....Time to start generating more business....again.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Brian until last week we had never tried encapping but we had the opportunity so we gave it a whirl. the room was cleaned half and half and after it was raked i really could not tell the difference. however the next day you could easily see the area that we had hwe, it was noticeable cleaner. we had to reclean the encaped area.

gene

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Cool, thanks Gene.

I will try some comparison cleaning as well.

Did you bonnet clean with the encap or just scrub?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom