Lets see your stash! Contest

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I love seeing all those chems in the back of the shelf that you are never going to use but can't throw away. I have an old porty that I loan to some family and poor friends of mine that need carpets cleaned. I will always include some of the back shelf stuff. "ooh use this, it is really good stuff", do you use it "well no but"

Reactions: Mikey P

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Lock-N-Load Awesome...

Dirty Ol barrel fowling 231 , get some Hodgdon powder and one of them lil RCBS Digital Scales. You'll never look back.

View attachment 2493

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
my stocks low waiting to put in an order then I'll show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! That looks like an armory!

when i took that pic of the ammo cabinet there were 3 or 4 unopened 1000 rnd cases of 45 on the shelf behind me

that ammo doesn't sit long though and get rotated pretty regular (especially the 45 cal) ..I've been know to shoot a "little" :lol:

the pistol I bought 2 months ago already has over 1000rnds thru it:headbang:

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
George Valliant
Hey Mikey,

Can you do me a favor and go through that shed again and look for the Zipper Jr weights you misplaced a few years ago? :-)

I'll stop by sometime next week to pick them up...

Also, can you have a BBQ while I'm there? T-bone steaks are my favorite. Heck, I can even park the RV in front of your house and campout for a few days. Wouldn't that be great!

Your best bud,

George

Lol

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh those. .lol

I couldn't understand you on the phone. ..lol

My wife uses them to work out with.

Took me a year to figure out where the he'll she got purple anodized weights..

Name
George Valliant
Blue anodized?

Those belong with my zipper Jr. They match my blue anodized handle perfectly! Erik only made a few before discontinuing them.

Seriously, can i get those from ya? I'll even trade my non-anodized weights for them.

I'll be camping w/ my family at the Santa Cruz KOA wednesday and thursday night. you and your wife should stop by and check out the facility. maybe you can have a Mikefest there someday? :icon_cool:

btw, that was a cool video!

thanks,

EDS

Name
Ed
The Blair witch film of mb. Would love to have the above posters stash though.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Just myself and 2 pt helpers that average between 20 and 30 hrs per week. I don't usualy have all that floor finish and stripper but we are in the middle of working a contract with head start and have 12 day care centers to strip and re finish as well as clean carpet and rugs . I am a bit of a hoarder and my newest bright idea to save money (after I failed horribly at attempting to peddle products) was to start buying all my stuff in bulk .My garage at home is half full along with a storage closet at an apartment complex 25 miles away we use as an outpost if we evey need parts or supplies when working in that area

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom