Lets see your thank you cards...

Becker

Name
Becker
sent to got print.

With each invoice emailed they will be BCC to a 3rd email. my marketing girl.

She will that them and produce a hand written note, hand written address.

included will be a 10% of for months 0-6 and 5% 7-12/

Referral program included, with 4 referral cards. Rewarded for 20104 are being paid via safeway gift cards, used for food, or another here gas..

Becker

Name
Becker
$1.00 per card to start, I supply everything, 7 day window to send out for her. New referral reward has been a hit so far, and reduced a bookkeeping issue.

Her addresses will be harvested b sent invoices or receipts.

nice plan in place.

She did a nice 15600 piece that kept me slammed via Jan and feb, She make very good money for her time.

I've got lot of plans for her, shit I just never wanted to do but work. pays many times over. for pennies.

I've determined the business growth side of the business I HATE, She can deal with it nicely. I can focus on the work, IT SEO etc....Put my efforts were I want. 2 van is coking on strong, 3rd planned for summer. at this point dare I say.. Butler. Alexis did a fantastic job on my demanding 1600 piece mailer perfectly. Big project to bite ones teeth, He next step is taking control of the EDD campaign I'm launching.
Among other tasks, such as photography. My goal if to only ever use our personally created stock. Recent mailers, thank you cards, gift cards all sport Becker Photography
By the end of 2014 100%

Last edited:
Reactions: thecleaningdude
Name
Damon
Congrats on your success!

Is she answering your phones as well or is that handled by you or someone else?

$1.00 per card to start, I supply everything, 7 day window to send out for her. New referral reward has been a hit so far, and reduced a bookkeeping issue.

Her addresses will be harvested b sent invoices or receipts.

nice plan in place.

She did a nice 15600 piece that kept me slammed via Jan and feb, She make very good money for her time.

I've got lot of plans for her, shit I just never wanted to do but work. pays many times over. for pennies.

I've determined the business growth side of the business I HATE, She can deal with it nicely. I can focus on the work, IT SEO etc....Put my efforts were I want. 2 van is coking on strong, 3rd planned for summer. at this point dare I say.. Butler. Alexis did a fantastic job on my demanding 1600 piece mailer perfectly. Big project to bite ones teeth, He next step is taking control of the EDD campaign I'm launching.
Among other tasks, such as photography. My goal if to only ever use our personally created stock. Recent mailers, thank you cards, gift cards all sport Becker Photography
By the end of 2014 100%

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom