Letter to Past Clients (STARTING OVER)

M

Mark Imbesi

Dear Mr./ Mrs. PIFFLETON,

Hello stranger! Remember me?

My name is Marc Imbesi and I (CLEANED, INSTALLED, REPAIRED) your carpet back in (DATE). You may or may not have tried to contact me since then. If you had, I apologize for not being able to help you in your time of need.

You see, I dissolved my old company, Carpet Masters, Inc., to take and inside sales job within the flooring industry. Throughout the years, I have gained even more experience and knowledge in this trade I love. But I was bored, driving to the same business address, sitting behind the same desk, and working with the same people.

Basically…I MISSED CLIENTS LIKE YOU!

So here, I find myself starting over. The only thing that has changed is my company name; Flooring Solutions. You will still receive my personal attention, highly detailed, quality workmanship and very competitive pricing. I ask you to remember me when you have a flooring problem. I will provide a solution.

I hope all has been well with you and yours and look forward to rekindling our business relationship.

Sincerely,

Marc

(It's time to rebuild my cleaning business. I have been loaded with installations (basically subcontracting), but the body is breaking down again. I would like to hear some constructive critisism about this letter. Thanks for the time.)

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
I've written a name change letter a couple of times. lol

I wouldn't apologize. I'd come across positive, excited, and upbeat. And, BTW you didn't take some old job, you were on an adventure! Don't let it sound even a little like it sucked so here I am again. Your name is gonna be familiar and they're gonna remember your face, so I'd be sure to plaster your name and face everywhere at least initially. Throw your logo on it and make it perty.

I combined some of what I did and some of what you wrote. For what it's worth, I did something like this,

namechangemarc1.jpg

M

Mark Imbesi

Wayne,

Thank you very much for taking the time to think about my situation seriously. I certainly wasn't expecting that, but I am very happy you did. You are a very talented individual and I'm glad you participate here. Class act all the way!

Thanks again!

Marc

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I did something very similar to the when I changed my name from
"Just Carpet Cleaning" to the name I have now.

Funny thing is, I still get calls for "Just Carpet Cleaning" 2 years later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom