Leukemia Lymphoma Raffle Time again!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
In the next few weeks you will start to see us promoting the L&L raffle we hold every year during our CAD. Last year we raised $3000 with all of your help. We want to blow that away this year so we are stating early.

You can purchase raffle tickets for $5 starting today. We do not know what we are giving away this year as I have not started to hit up suppliers but last year we had Items from Barry Costa, Mytee,Jeremy the snake oil guy,PDQ Postacrds,CTI,Steam Way, Jon-Don and Interlink even sent stuff plus many others that donated and I hope they all do again along with anyone else that wishes to participate.

I sincerly hope one day we will not have to do this because we have beaten cancer but until then we will continue to do our small part.

You can call and buy tickets with your credit card, we cover all credit card fees,you buy $100 in tickets the L&L society gets $100. You can also mail you money in.

Call 877-644-0077 to pay by card or
Mail to:
Superior Cleaning Solutions
948 N. 1610 W.
Orem UT 84057

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
John,
You can run my credit card for $100.00 Just send me a receipt to my TX address or PM me.

Give me a call if you don't have the #.

I'd love to have the same results as last time :p

And thank you for doing this.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Awesome. We want to double last years 3k so we started 3 months before instead of a month. We are willing to take and prize donation from anyone so even Cobb can send something this time.. Hint hint

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Re: i like the artical

sztuiguang said:
!dork! I am in love with the artical,it is so excellent~~
Colleagues getting married, help him to see the site of the wedding, thank you!

[url=http://www.]wholesale prom dresses
!dork!

More spam.....

Back
Top Bottom