Leukemia Lymphoma Raffle Time board suppliers needed :)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It is that time of year. We will start taking money for the raffle in the next couple of weeks. In the mean time we need the suppliers here to pony up some goodies to give away. As always ALL PROCEEDS go to the L&L society. WE cover the credit card processing fees and write a check at the end for the total collected. Tickets are $5 and we always have lots of awesome prizes.

I will post a list as items start coming in. Please contact me as to payment options as PayPal is NOT an option as we found out last year when some snot nosed whiny little piss ant of a boy reported us to Paypal in an attempt to mess with our business for no other reason then I refuse to support a family of liars.

We raised around $800 last year lets try to break the Grand mark this year!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Judson Labs Encapstore.com is in for 4 boxes each containing 1 gallon of Snake Oil & 1 Qt of Magic Bullet shipped directly to Superior Cleaning Solutions.

AND:

Every Mikeys Board Member that buys 5 or more tickets will recieve a $25 off coupon code for EncapStore.com good for online purchases over $175.00. Valid until July 31st, 2010. This effectively makes your first 5 tickets free & it's for a good cause!

John, will provide the $25.00 off coupon code to those that buy 5 or more tickets...

Joe Bristor

You boys know what I have.
Whatever you think would be proper (I have no idea) just lemme know.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thank you Joe. All supplier,distributors and manufacturers are welcome to donate. Just ship me what you want to give away you will get credit for your generosity and if you want to remain anonymous that's ok as well. Someone can pull up what we gave away last year. It was a ton of cool stuff! I'm not sure what going to put in yet but it will be a NICE item.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'll throw in a gal. of Maxium protectant(carpet/or uph) your choice.... For the hell of it. Not a disty, just have more then I'll use. :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom