Like to introduce myself

jayjacques

Hi gents (and any ladies), My name is Jay Lawrence, located on beautiful Vancouver Island in Canada. Been doing leather, vinyl, and fabric repair something like 26 yrs. now, as well as some other related stuff, mostly auto work, but through the years and especially more lately residential furniture. I hesitate to call myself a leather tech after having looked at some of the work shown on these pages by the Leather Doctor and Harryhides. A good example is that I mostly stayed away from aniliines previous, but woah baby, some of the stuff these guys have shown is simply beautiful. So I guess what I'm saying is I'm here to learn more if ya'll have me.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
I already put up a welcome post in another thread but strap right in Jay, this is really becomming an awesome ride here!!

Did you see my post about split seams? (titled something different - or something like that)

I'm getting one of those sewing units from Roger, and I've also got needles or various shapes and sizes from my carpet re tufting/ re burling work.

John

harryhides

Name
Tony
I'm down in Deadwood, SD in the Black Hills where Wild Bill Hickok was gunned and saw his dried out and cracked leather gun holster in a museum. I'll put up a picture later. All I could think of was FAT LIQUOR. :)

Welcome aboard Jay.

Lets hear some more about your Auto work and see some pics - I hear you guys work really fast.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Did someone mention FAT :( & LIQUOR :) :?: :?: :?:

Welcome Jay, you'll find some great information here, along with a few Richard Craniums.

Most of the guys are sensible and put up great posts & pics.

Would love to see you doing the same.

Ooroo :roll:

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
Good to have you here Jay Lawrence. Those guys are incredible. Beautiful work. This is a great learning place for everyone. :D

Back
Top Bottom