Lisa Wagner Bring Back the Video

G

I kinda miss Joe P videos of himself all the time. It was like Twitter on video. Are you going to start doing the video diary soon? You know that video is big. I would have to give Joe P credit with his use of video, early in the internet marketing game. Just a suggestion. Let's see your mug more often than you would like. :)...... Video Sells!!!

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
ErictheRed said:
I kinda miss Joe P videos of himself all the time. It was like Twitter on video. Are you going to start doing the video diary soon? You know that video is big. I would have to give Joe P credit with his use of video, early in the internet marketing game. Just a suggestion. Let's see your mug more often than you would like. :)...... Video Sells!!!

Thank Eric. I'm actually doing videos for rug modules I've been developing - I'll let you know when those get up on my blog.

Joe loves the camera, that is NOT my comfort zone, but once a year at the conference I get captured on film instead of being the behind the scenes person.

So - here's one for you if you have not seen it - just a little segment from a few conferences ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xht2N5vQ_pA

Again - I'm not the platform speaker... but I do enjoy coaching our members on the monthly calls and at our quarterly masterminds. I just don't dig seeing myself on film.

Joe loves it. :) And he's a natural on the camera.

But again, thanks,
Lisa

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I disagree Lisa, after seeing you in person, I think you are a much better speaker than Paula and Joe. But of course they are excellent as well. I would like to see teaching videos of yourself. Between Pemberton and yourself, both of you explain things so clearly.

:)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Loved the speech. 8)

When you speak, you speak with a lot of feels and I think it works for you. The listener pays more attention because they can tell you care about what ever it is you're speaking about.

Your brother had confidence, he wanted the opportunity because he was pretty sure he could make a difference. Winners always want that chance, it's not that they are cocky or arrogant, they just have confidence in their ability to be a difference maker.

They don't always win, but that doesn't get them down, they just keep swinging because they know it's very possible that the next swing could be the one that makes a difference.

Winners relish the chance, your brother had no thoughts of failure. Even if he didn't accomplish his goal of winning the game, he would have rather of had the opportunity, than to sit on the bench and have no control.

All of us as business owners are winners, we may not get a hit every time up. But we keep swinging because we know the next one could be the one that makes a difference. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom