Lisa Wagner

Cameron1

I copied this from another board

Thought you might like to know

VCliff Zlotnik (one of my personal mentors in this industry and an incredible chemist who founded Unsmoke...) is the host of IAQ Radio.

Tomorrow Cliff and his co-host Joe Hughes are interviewing another ICON in our industry - Lee Pemberton.

Lee is 78... STILL in the business... still loving it, running a distributorship with his son Jim in Pennsylvania.

Lee is hilarious, high ADD, a fantastic marketer (big fan of "our" Joe and also Frank Kern and other edgy marketers...), and truly one of the real GREATS in the cleaning and restoration industry.

Cliff is interviewing him at 12pm Eastern.

Here is the link to the live podcast (you can listen via internet OR calling in and listening by phone - which is really cool)

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/ta ... terId=1547

Take a look at the other topics they have there. This is the IAQ group, lots of great content, lots of science, lots of practical insight on what you really need to know.

I subscribe to it through my iTunes account, and get notices by text so I don't miss the live interviews.

Those of you who know Lee, love him, I'm sure. And those of you who don't, he's responsible for a lot of GOOD in this industry, are you will enjoy hearing him with his good friend Cliff talking up some great old stories.

This industry has a lot of cool history in it...

If you miss it "live" - there are replays. Last week's was Edward Cross (the Restoration Lawyer - another great friend of mine... great content as well).

Enjoy!!!
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom