LISA......WHAT'S GOIN' ON?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
KleptOKen's callin' a knock-out on the clean board.....gives us the skinny.......

Whats going on is a CROOK like Ken using the last place he can to find victims. That's why Nick gets no respect when he hangs out with KNOWN CROOKS.

As for HR v GG there is much more in this saga to come.

randy

Name
Randy
pathetic Ken the scammer

Pathetic Ken the self described "original" glide maker was definitely enjoying a bit of gloating over this recent court ruling. He posted it on the Green Board and used it as an excuse to mention his Super glides and solicit for more victims. If anyone doesn't know what a dishonest shit the guy is by now, they are a lost cause. His post on the Green board is demonstrative of what a pathetic weasel he is.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Actually this ruling is one of the best things that has happened to us in this case thus far. In his order the Judge instructed us as to the alternatives we have in order to get the Injunction modified and ultimately set aside. Following the Judge's recommendation in the Order dated 02/04/2008, we filed yesterday to appoint a Special Master in the case who's specialty is patent law and will have the power to hold evidentiary hearings, evaluate our defenses and evidence and make recommendations to the court on whether the Injunction should be modified.

THIS IS A GOOD THING!

And of course, Mytee, US Products and Dri-Eaz's cases are still ongoing and looking very good as well.

Take care,
Lisa

Bob Foster

The Teflon Don of Con - a real class act! For those of you who don't know his ass is banned here for very good reasons.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Does he show up at the various carpet cleaning events....?

And how do people treat him to his face??????

Bob Foster

The only place he would be welcome is at a used car lot or small claims court.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Even though your husband is rude to me, I am glad to hear the good news for you Lisa.

Nobody deserves good fortune more than you.

Pardon me for sounding like Ed V.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I hope things work out in the end for you and Greenie, Lisa.

It would be very hard to go up against deep pockets.

The irony to this is I doubt if HR wants to sell glides to other carpet cleaners doing HWE, they just don't want anyone else to?????

The glides are one of the best things to come along for CCers ever!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Bob Savage said:
The irony to this is I doubt if HR wants to sell glides to other carpet cleaners doing HWE, they just don't want anyone else to?????

The glides are one of the best things to come along for CCers ever!

I just had a thought. I know, its rare, and its now lonely. :D

Seems everyone that orders a glide from from Stuper Ken never receives it. He gets the money but never ships. Think there might be some con going on to try to discredit glides to keep them out of our hands? For all the complaints I've heard about the guy, and how many people that have been ripped off, he still keeps trying to push glides he never delivers. That's insane!

Greg Loe

one day he's going to show up at an event and find out someone has a warrant out for his arrest

randy

Name
Randy
admiralclean said:
Not really.

What's insane is you people keep sending him money.

Exactly ! Thanks to people like James Cooper that are promoting/defending Ken, more folks unaware of Ken's practices (or new to the industry) will get screwed.

Dolly

Geepers Marty, I think you ought to keep that photo, the best one yet.

At least it is cute.

Lisa......................YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!great news.

You have some staying power there girl..........More than I think I could
Your something else................

Chem-Dry not only do they not want carpet cleaners to have the glides, they won't even produce and let they're own have them because they
don't let them use a wand. They are only allowed to use the power head.

The machine that sucks and enormous amount of solution.

They have this notion that you cannot clean a carpet without a powerhead.

but my guess is, that is the only way to ensure the operator will use up solution and thus forcing the tremendeous usage

Anyway...........I am so glad to hear it is good news. It was confusing to me so I was not sure the news was good. Hearing it from you makes it good.

I hope they get they're asses kick from here to kingdom come.

TimP

Makes you wonder how the corners and edges look when chem dry does a job....if they can only use a rotary tool to clean carpet. What do they do get out the upholstery tool to clean these areas?

G

TimP said:
Makes you wonder how the corners and edges look when chem dry does a job....if they can only use a rotary tool to clean carpet. What do they do get out the upholstery tool to clean these areas?

Nobody walks in the corners.
Plus it creates a fringe looking design that is really cool,duh! :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom