little giant burner

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I just cleaned my burner and I'm thinking about replacing the burner. The pipe to the burner looks rusted where it threads into the burner. It doesn't look like they will separate. Does little giant sell that pipe or do you make one and weld the metal piece on there?

Name
I'm Rick James
Check via steambrite and cobbs.. if they don't have any let me know I have a extra heater with a bad coil that I don't need anymore.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I'd have to check but they might be welded together after being threaded together. Why is it rusty? Can't imagine it could rust bad enough to worry about.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I tried taking the burner off last time and it wasn't moving. I'm afraid of breaking that pipe. No suppliers or places to get anything worked on around here. This is my only unit so I need to be prepared for the worst when I start some thing. The threads where it goes into the burner has the rust. The rest of the pipe is fine.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I tried taking the burner off last time and it wasn't moving. I'm afraid of breaking that pipe. No suppliers or places to get anything worked on around here. This is my only unit so I need to be prepared for the worst when I start some thing. The threads where it goes into the burner has the rust. The rest of the pipe is fine.

Pictures?

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I will try to make time to take it apart again and get pictures. I need to make a stand for it as soon as it slows down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom