Little giant heater question

dgargan

My 3rd van is a pimped out Bane unit and I wanted to add a heater. I just got the Little Giant heater in today but I can't figure out some of the set up. There were no instructions except a diagram.

Where the hot water comes out the back there wasn't anything saying what size the threaded hole is to hook my solution line to. (It's a large size thread?) No instructions on how to fire it up or on how to install the pressure relief valve where the hot water comes out. There web site is no help. Any help would be great

Thanks

Greenie

Here are pics of the two sides of the heater.

The first one is the Hot water side, notice I have the SafeConnect for hooking up your wand to.

The next shows the LP connection, followed by the warm/cold water supply line on top.

DSC02322.jpg

DSC02327.jpg

DSC02319.jpg

dgargan

Thanks Greenie. The fitting they sent for the hot side does not fit in the thread. What size adapter do I need?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
The outlet of the heater is 3/4 FPT.

Use a 3/4-1/2 bushing, and tee into the 1/2 pipe thread for the balance of the plumbing.

Greenie

Shawn Forsythe said:
The outlet of the heater is 3/4 FPT.

Use a 3/4-1/2 bushing, and tee into the 1/2 pipe thread for the balance of the plumbing.

If you look close, you can see I did exactly what Shawn suggested. We actually assemble these kits in the pic to make it easy.

a T and some bushings and you are on your way, print my pic and take it with you.

Rex Tyus

notice I have the SafeConnect for hooking up your wand to.

If you fail to use the safe connect it will only take one grab of ignorance to educate you on it's relevance. :!:

Greenie

Yup Doug, that is your oooooold Genie heater. and No I haven't done anything with it yet, but makes for a sexy photo model doesn't it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom