Little giant question

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
So I have a little 2ht heater and would like to add this on to my tm when I need a lot of heat. My unit will do good if I run it hard but then it always breaks down. I have been running it about 300 rpms slower and no problems but less heat.

So should I put the little giant 1st and put hot water in the water box or run it at the end?

Name
Nate W.
Louis said:
So I have a little 2ht heater and would like to add this on to my tm when I need a lot of heat. My unit will do good if I run it hard but then it always breaks down. I have been running it about 300 rpms slower and no problems but less heat.

So should I put the little giant 1st and put hot water in the water box or run it at the end?

At the end.. you'll burn your pump if it's before. Let the truck mount preheat the water, then go into the LG.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I was just looking at the little giant website and all the coils are 18 ga including the high pressure 3ht hp. How much pressure can these coils handle and what is the difference between models if all of the coils are 18ga?

Could you change a 3ht to a 3ht hp since the coils are the same gauge thickness?

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I ran my little giant at 800 all the time for tile even though they say don't go above 600. The high pressure I believe is rated to 1400 psi. Call little giant and ask if you can replace the coils for the higher pressure if that's what you are after. You should save some money over a new one if it can be done.

Gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom