Little Trick for Google Adwords

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've been testing this for a while.

When setting up Google Adwords you can set the time of day to have your ads run.

If you set it up to run 6am to 10pm or so during the week and turn it off on the weekends (at about 1pm Friday, I turn it off) there is a lag with Google.

It doesn't realize that it's turned off and still shows your ad....but it doesn't charge you for it when clicked.

Try it for yourself.
It works.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Also, if you call Priority Carpet to have your carpets cleaned when you're moving out and leaving town, there's a lag between the time you disappear, and when the check bounces - you don't get charged for the cleaning!

steve g

Name
steve garrett
dgardner said:
Also, if you call Priority Carpet to have your carpets cleaned when you're moving out and leaving town, there's a lag between the time you disappear, and when the check bounces - you don't get charged for the cleaning!

this happened to me with some people who used to be my next door neighbors, they had moved to another house and that was the one I was cleaning. I thought it was strange he took the kids out for pizza and dropped them off when I was almost done with the job. he drove off and I had to leave an invoice behind. which at the time didn't seem like a big deal. well they moved out and were gone to california. to me that was down right theft, they knew they were not going to pay.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
They may have caught up with it. I'll check again and get back.
It worked for me after a guru told me about it and I tested it for a while.

I still run them on and off.

Greg, did Google really charge you? That doesn't seem ethical if you have your ad "off" at that time.
But Google is what Google does.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Brian R said:
They may have caught up with it. I'll check again and get back.
It worked for me after a guru told me about it and I tested it for a while.

I still run them on and off.

Greg, did Google really charge you? That doesn't seem ethical if you have your ad "off" at that time.
But Google is what Google does.

yes they did

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom