Lockhart at work..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You guys had too much fun! You can tell Michael isn't a real cleaner, look at those shoes! What are those Cole Haan? No cleaner wears $300.00 shoes to clean carpet in. :eekk:

Name
Steve Lawrence
Those spraybars look vulnerable especially when transporting.

What makes it so aggressive, those vac offices?

Name
Nate W.
I thought this whole time Lockhart was black... My bad bro... Lol! I heard Olson on the phone with Lockhart taking care of business during MF Sacramento..

Reactions: Jimbo

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
How much pet hair imbeds itself into the brushes on crb's and how much of a pain are they to clean.

I have a sebo and if I use it on a pet house without vacuuming I regret it later when I have to dig the hair off the brushes.

Probably not much of an issue with a short haired dog but major pain with a golden retreaver or long haired cat.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mikey P

Administrator
Cu sells those and you can talk to him about it.

After using that unit I still prefer the HOSS in the full size class.

Still waiting on the 15" RV to be delivered for testing..

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I'm sorry I upset you that I am not black.

There was two aipaths used and the carpet was almost dry by the time i cleaned all the tools and loaded everything on truck.

To clean the crbs we remove the rod pull the brushes wipe the inside of the casing down and wash the brushes with an aux hose from the truck then vacuum the brushes and reinstall. About ten minutes to complete. Women's hair or longer hair is more of a problem with the crbs than pet hair. The pet hair as long as you clean it quick comes out rather easily.

The crbs that I have are from carpet cleaner America and are Austrian made units with 800 watt motors. It is basically a evolved Whittaker and the best version of the Whittaker style units right before they started making the newer models that interlink sells. I was selling the units for 1900 but you can get the newer style from interlink or cobbs for that matter for around 3200. For that price you will get all the goodies like the renovators, jobs wheels, large transport cradle with wheels and splatter guards.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Back
Top Bottom