locking gas caps..

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
$109 is pretty steep! Oh, wait - that's Australian$ - that's only like 83 US dollars, much better :eekk:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
$109 is pretty steep! Oh, wait - that's Australian$ - that's only like 83 US dollars, much better :eekk:

I had to buy one for my UD....if I remember correct it is a bastard size that fits these and I had no luck at truck stops...this was the only book mark I have in my P.O.S UD folder...and normally I only keep them if I used them....

Mike Draper

I used to purchase cars for dealers at car auctions. I've probably broken 100 locking gas caps off. I can tell you if a thief wants your gas, a locking gas cap will only take him a few seconds more to remove. IMO.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Is there a little door covering the gas cap, or optional aftermarket one that may offer a more substantial lock .

Able 1

Name
Keith
Apparently!
This is a big eye opener for me first a guy steals your locked gas cap when you went in to pay, now they have the time to take all your fuel?! They are quick!

Name
Nate W.
The Meth heads here just puncture the bottom of your gas tank.... IShitYouNot..... A business across my shop had 6 Chevy Express vans that they put holes in to drain the gas...

If they want it bad enough, they'll take it....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom