logomyway.com

Al

I ran a logo contest with this company, not CC related but still might help some to see how these contests work.
I havn't picked a winner yet and Joe at Logomyway said i could have another 7 days free if I don't find a winner.

If you have a minute please check them out and help me pick a winner.

http://www.logomyway.com/5005/friends/B ... ng_Com.php 8)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
There are some really nice ones in there Al!

I like this one but I do like the fisherman element from one of the others. Can you have them incorporate the fisherman to look similar to one of the others and see what that looks like?

blackops6_773389905902.jpg

I like this fisherman, but on the other design.
BlackOPSFishing9_copy_965756108131.jpg

Al

I like those 2 for the same reasons, my problem with the top one is the trout, I asked for a bass in the first place, then posted the designer to change the fish but they never did.

I like the fisherman too but that logo isn't black opsie enough for me.

I can run another 7 days and ask for those changes, I think I will

I'm happy with the contest though, it's fun....the entries start coming in a few hours'

As soon as I get my logo, I'm going to run a contest for word press theme.

Thanks for the review!

Name
Damon
I see you have a lot of design submissions, but how many designers?

I only ask because I see a somewhat common theme.

These logo sites are pretty cool, but if you want a lot of unique entries you need to throw a lot more money in to it.

With that said, the submissions so far are nice.

Al

Well i gave them the theme to work with so that's probably why there are alot of simularities.
Some designers used original ideas. You could ask for all original ideas.

You name your price, I picked 300. So you could chose 500 or 600 and get more entries and larger pool of designers or pay 200 and get less.

When you make a choice you get the designers info so you can work with them on changes and other projects.

I like it so far!! They gave me 7 more days free and I got close to 100 designs already.

I've been laid up and out of work for weeks now, hip or back or both, fishing is my passion and the business I was in prior to cc, so I started this project for somthing to do, when I can stand the pain. 8)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
While I like choices but it really only makes it harder to choose in the end. You're actually better off working with the designers to tweek the design to what to really want.

Yes the smart ones will look at what designs you rated high and adapt their submissions to fit your scoring. So not only is it important to guide the design but rating them gives them feed back on how to adjust to what you're wanting.

Those contests are fun, but I always feel bad when I don't select a designer especially after working back and forth with them.

Name
Damon
It's great that you have a hobby. Even better when you can profit from it.

Is this an Ad Sense and Commission Junction monetized blog?

Al said:
I've been laid up and out of work for weeks now, hip or back or both, fishing is my passion and the business I was in prior to cc, so I started this project for somthing to do, when I can stand the pain. 8)

Al

Yes, I have alot to blog about, that and I have some products to sell, I have alot of Ideas, products I'm developing, how to videos and more, hope to sell fishing T shirts too.

I mounted a Go Pro video camera on my new boat, I got to use it a few times it's cool, shoots underwater and everything.
I have come up with a way to organize the first online fishing tournaments, I think its a winner!

It' 4:30 am and Ive been working for a couple of hours, writing blogs I save untill I get my site up.

Actually I felt pretty good monday and went out to fish, even my wife said I should give it a try, just bring my cell phone in case, well my knee buckled and I fell right out of the friggin boat, right over my head and the boat shot away towards deeper water, with my little doggie on it LMAO.

My body went stiff and the pain was bad, my smart phone in my pocket, I swam to the boat, no life jacket on and I couldn't climb in because of pain and lost strength, I guess, not used to being cripple yet. Falling out of a boat and not having the strength to swim was not a problem I would have had 6 months ago :mrgreen: I'm determined to get better though!!

Name
Damon
Wow,

Sounds like a tough day at the lake.

You'll get past it though.

Let us know when the site is complete.

Good luck!

Al said:

Yes, I have alot to blog about, that and I have some products to sell, I have alot of Ideas, products I'm developing, how to videos and more, hope to sell fishing T shirts too.

I mounted a Go Pro video camera on my new boat, I got to use it a few times it's cool, shoots underwater and everything.
I have come up with a way to organize the first online fishing tournaments, I think its a winner!

It' 4:30 am and Ive been working for a couple of hours, writing blogs I save untill I get my site up.

Actually I felt pretty good monday and went out to fish, even my wife said I should give it a try, just bring my cell phone in case, well my knee buckled and I fell right out of the friggin boat, right over my head and the boat shot away towards deeper water, with my little doggie on it LMAO.

My body went stiff and the pain was bad, my smart phone in my pocket, I swam to the boat, no life jacket on and I couldn't climb in because of pain and lost strength, I guess, not used to being cripple yet. Falling out of a boat and not having the strength to swim was not a problem I would have had 6 months ago :mrgreen: I'm determined to get better though!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom