Look at this deal

Name
Brad Gouveia
This guy ran this deal a couple of months ago. The is actually out of Colorado Springs an hour south of Denver. He runs 3 vans with portys. Hard to believe when you get done paying tech and gas you would make much.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
$55 for 2000 sq ft?
Minus the groupon tax
That would cost ME $$ to clean that cheep. Talk about bustin your arse to go broke.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah and it's the deal of the day so Groupon is taking about 50% of that total.

Even I wouldn't take that risk of upselling out of that hole.

Entire house for that? Good lord.

wpschoch

I recently met an employee for a crappy local company around here. They're cleaning 3 bedroom appartments all day for $40.00 per. Couldn't believe it. Two guys running an el diablo all day for that kinda money. Where does the owner ever make any money? He said they have to do at least 7 per day to turn a profit. I guess I was thinking that 0 x 7 = 0. I told him I don't go anywhere for less than $100.00, and it would be at least $30.00 per room. He shook his head and said, "lot of people won't pay that kinda money anymore." He left our conversation probably thinking that I was the idiot. This is proof of the concept that it pays to get no's.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
When the groupon rep called me the way he explained it was you get paid your cut the following way: 30% when the groupons sells, 30% in 30 days and the last bit in 60 days.... not even a good way to make quick cash at any %.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If you do the Groupon Store you have to redeem each Groupon by entering the code under the bar code into their website.

I would imagine they would do the same thing soon (if they don't already) for the deal of the day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom