look at this tank the aussies put together

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
This looks like a beast of a set up. Love that filter box and extended cab. Cant say Im much on the gullwing doors to the machine but on a rig this badass they get a pass for that https://www.facebook.com/PowerCleanAustralia Check out the pics of the sapphire 870 mounted in the extended sprinter lookin thing. Reminds me of the truck with the machine gun on tango and cash.

Last edited:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
The gull wing doors serve a purpose, especially in my neck of the woods where we get torrential downpours.

You really appreciate them when you're rolling up your hoses and putting your gear away & it's pissing down rain.

Don't believe me??

Ask Al Paulsen. :lol:

Brush guards????

We call 'em 'roo bars.

Ever see the damage that a 'roo can do to a car traveling at 60mph??

Average weight of a 'roo is around 143lb, and they can hop at about 30mph

http://www.macromeats-gourmetgame.com.au/Recipes/Kangaroo_fillet_steak.aspx#.Um-mAxCf-nJ

It's really yummy, quite gamy, and very little fat, again, ask Al.

Goes down well with a nice chilled cab sav merlot.

:yoda:

Reactions: GCCLee

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Shorty we call them bumpers moose catchers and ya they are sure life savers in areas were they are needed. I sure like their approach to how they build things. Tough and very well thought out. Is this typical of how Aussies do things ?

Last edited:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Shorty we call them bumpers moose catchers and ya they are sure life savers in areas were they are needed. I sure like their approach to how they build things. Tough and very well thought out. Is this typical of how Aussies do things ?

Depends on who does the installation, etc; & most importantly, what part of the country one is working in.

Check out some of these rigs:

http://www.powerclean.com.au/workshops-installations.html

Although I live in a small city, for the past thirty years I'd do frequent "bush runs".

Early morning especially, you need the security and safety of a GOOD bull bar, I've always had a solid one on my vehicles.

Driving to the conditions, know how to "spot" roo's & other animals and GOOD lighting have helped me be accident free for all those years.

My latest van does not have even a nudge bar, I rarely travel those roads and at those times now.

The other necessities I had in previous vehicles were long distance, as well as wide spotlights, fog lights & cb radio for road conditions and cops with hair dryers or flash for cash.

Hope this helps.

:yoda:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I asked them facebook where they store the chems at and they didn't responde. It looks like where they have the upholstery tool hanging they could fit a skinny 3 tier shelf in there. I like how on my butler fresh water tank there is a chemical shelf built on the side. I would have one welded and built on if that was my rid. aside from that it looks like you could still fit a vacuum and 175 and even some mopbuckets or a few fans and a couple dehu's or whatever else on there. I think it would be cool if the vacuum reel was on a sliding track that you could unlock and glide it to come out of the van to create more room for servicing the machine. I also like the extended cab. plenty of room for a mobile office or just extra passenger space to bring the chimp cavalry to a large commercial job

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom