Look What I Picked up for a smooth $450

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Used one time, been sitting around a shop....offered $450. :cool:

Loaded it up and got here home! :rockon::headbang:

Selling one of our older units that this one will replace tomorrow too! :biggrin:

2015-02-05 14.48.48.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Nice Deal, do you do a lot of hard surfaces?

We are doing more hard surfaces. There is really no one else in the area doing hard surface, so I am trying to expand that more.

We mainly have basic ceramic tile and grout around here....not much stone surfaces.

We have spinners in each van, but the other van had the old style Turbo Forces....which I bet I will sell today and even make back some of my money spent on this beauty :)

Name
Lee Stockwell
We got into it at least 10 years ago to keep others out of our commercial CC accounts. Every CC truck has room for a Turbo Hybrid, and should use it almost daily.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Sold my old one (old style Turbo Force) to Brent Norman for $100...

Trying to help a good guy out, and my wife say's I can't be like Lockhardt and keep collecting everything I see :biggrin:

I'm such a nice guy, I even let him try it out first....cleaning my shop floor :lol:

My brother Kirk sold him that Greenhorn behind him too for $200 (and threw in new check valves, 2 sets of jets, soft pull valve rebuild kit, and Aron threw in some Jalapeno Venison sticks)....we let him try that out too....on the cheap area rugs we had to clean in the shop....

2015-02-06%2014.38.54_zpssqgyaeup.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom