Look who got a new toy.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Finally picked up my Cimex from Steve Dillon. He was so nice to let me make the 5 year payment plan. Will it be Damon Proof Certified?

6C4E56F9-9BF1-4C98-B240-A5FBA7079E41.jpeg

Name
Jeff T
Finally picked up my Cimex from Steve Dillon. He was so nice to let me make the 5 year payment plan. Will it be Damon Proof Certified?

View attachment 83894
Probably the best money I’ve spent for my business so far. If a guy isn’t willing to diversify, little wonder they never grow.... I average around 280-400$ an hour with them. I like the machine enough, I’m planning in creating a VLM commercial division only. I’m in talks with my investors group. They seem very interested. A very smart business move Damon...

Name
Jeff T
BTW, get a 100’ pig tail power cord for it.... the 50’ is not enough..... and the new style tank is 6 gallons, not 5. DO NOT DROP THE HEAD ON A HARD SURFACE (concrete, tile etc.).... the plastic plate on the bottom(white), is fragile, and it will break. Put your foot against the wheel when setting the head down. Do it slowly, or you will break the plate. They are like 100$... I had a helper drop the head on tile, and he broke it...

Last edited:

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Omg, yes you do!! I don’t use it much cause I’m a trailer hack, but I got the Bane ramp and it would be great for that. Very light.

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I kind of saw those two machines as competitors in the same market, but thought the Cimex was more versatile (tile, carpet, stone, VCT, etc.
Both are excellent machines.
For a greasy restaurant a cimex with red pads can’t be beat. I was amazed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom